How can she take sarcasm so well? That too in her own version!

What? Visions of Future?

I wish I really get one particular vision of future when I kill this idiotic girl and feed her leftover to hawks.

Wait, what if those hawks become like her after eating her flesh and haunt me like her later?

No, no, no, I should bury her!

Or burning her is a great idea, no chance of micro organisms haunting me.

"F**k girl! It's dark here what do you expect me to find in pitch dark closed place?" I answered ignoring her comment of visions.

If I commented on it, then she would give a lecture on my supposed power and I have to listen to it still swimming in gutter.

"Oh come on, My Lord. You are a God. You don't need eyes to find something. Close your eyes and open your consciousness; you find all the answers there. Summon the five elements and ask for their guidance. Summon the dead, over whom you rule, and order them to do your bidding. Summon your powers that are hidden deep inside you and walk along with them." If anyone out there understood one single word she uttered, then I accept I'm useless!

If anyone with sane mind understood her, then you are my master; note it down!

What the nonsense is she speaking? Powers? Dead? Five elements?

Next time she might as well ask me to summon the sixth element which is gutter liquid.

My own sixth element that I can summon at my will!

I took a deep putrid breath to calm myself. Maybe talking to her softly and calmly might help. "But Cuckoo, my conscious right now is in gutter as well so please tell me what you are expecting me to find and I will use my limbs to find it." Okay, calm down man! You can do this. You can find whatever she is asking for and get the hell out of here.

Yes, you can do this!

Yes, you can!

You can!

You can!

You should!

You must!

I tried chanting encouraging words to myself.

"Is there an opening or a secret passage or something that might lead to another room or another side?" Is this a hotel to find another room?

Where is the reception here?

A secret passage in drainage? She talks as if I'm in a Victorian manor back from hundreds of years.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, woman, but this is a long deep pit of filth where you can find only filth. There is not spare room or a hallway to take a walk here. I feel sorry to say that with me sprawled in here, there is no spare room for another person. Please try to book the place next time." I answered in a receptionist tone with kindness and politeness oozing, flowing out of me.

Ah yes, there is sarcasm too but no level of taunting can affect her so I'm just mocking her for my own satisfaction.

I would've described the place I'm right now in a more expressive way if not for the blinding darkness here. I can feel plastic covers and some other solidified objects which are soaked in the liquid and became disgustingly squashy.

I'm bored here! Please pull me out of here!

"My Lord, feel the whole place around you and see if you are not mistaken. See if there is any kind of opening, My Lord. Please it's important for you." I heard her say. From the moment I descended down here, I could only hear her but nothing else. There is no rustling or any kind of noises coming from up. The only sounds that reach are when it is very loud.

How deep is this?

What are Theois and Kevin doing there? Aren't they trying to pacify the infuriating girl's stupidity?

Are they worried for me?

Do Dem and Egor know about my situation?

Are they concerned for me? I understand Dem for not being that attentive about this as he is busy with the same level of insanity right now; but does Egor feel sorry for me?

"Mr. Mancini, please flap you hands and legs around and see if there is any kind opening. I'm ready with a rope to pull you up so you only have to confirm what Rae is asking and we will get you out of there. You are taking a long time with all the chatting, Mr. Mancini. It has been already three hours you have been there." Kevin's voice reached me.

Three hours?

It has been three hours here? That explains why I feel comfortable around the tunnel. I think I felt every inch of walls and every filthy material here.

"No there isn't. I searched but there isn't. Now pull me out and tell me why I have to find this hole." I replied.

In fact, I did not have to search. If I did what she asked for, then I will be a fool too.

A while later, I felt a think rope hanging to my left which I caught immediately and looped it around my waist tightly. With a lot of struggle, they pulled me up which took half an hour of hard work.

I didn't know I was that deep!

After being pulled out of the tunnel, I took a deep breath of fresh air and gasped for some good smell desperately while Kevin and Theois closed their nose and stood far away from me. Cuckoo on the other hand is standing beside me with a disappoint pout stomping her feet with a frown.

"I thought you will find the opening to the underworld on our first attempt itself. No problem, I still have a long list to find out the opening on the earth to find your way back to underworld."

F***ing Hell!

I am going to kill her now!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Funny and entertaining?

What do you think about Callisto's sarcasm?

Poor him, he has to stay in that smelly place for three hours.

What? She pushed him so he can find an opening to find his way to underworld?

What kind of logic is that?

Does that mean Callisto has to drown in many more gutters to find his path?

God bless him with enough patience.

Do you think Callisto will kill Albina?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim