Film (T (M/N) x B Laito)

the_pure_poison (here you go buddy~)

Third Person's Pov,

     Laito is sexually deprived, well his always deprived that's why his lucky he have his Daddy~ however with his daddy constantly working he felt neglected, well you can't blame him with how he was raised in childhood really brought a twisted image about love for him, When you ask him about love all he can answer is sex....love can only be determine when you have sex with one person. With such twisted ways Laito searched for a long time, and (M/N) grew tired of his brother crying over to him everytime his boyfriend leave him. Over the years he made sure to kill every-single person who dared to hurt his brother.

Back to the present Laito was sitting in class seducing his classmates for his need of attention, male and female swoon around him, heart in their eyes. "Fufu~ Bitch-chan~ where are you going~" Laito called out seductively as he pin Yui to the door, his been hungry for attention and he needs someone to put all his pent up frustrations on and Yui seems to be the perfect bride for that. Yui was disgusted and trued pushing Laito away, even causing a scene but anyone barely cared at her.

Laito pouted but he still smirked. "Come on bitch-chan~ I know you want it-" Laito's eyes wide when a slap hit his face. The slap was not that hard and it barely hurt Laito however someone didn't see it that way! (M/N) came barging in, an angry flare around him as he growled and pulled Laito in his hands. "Are you okay? Did it hurt?" He asked softly asnhe carress the red mark on Laito's face and Laito used this yo his advantage, he forced out some tears and begun to cry softly, amd hugged (M/N), (M/N)'s eyes flashed a dark light as he glared at Yui. "You pack all your bags...your leaving" (M/N) growled and pulled Laito away, Laito shoot a smirked at Yui before clinging onto his brother.

(M/N) threw Laito in the couch, "Explain this  to me" He growled out as he threw his phone beside Laito, moans were echoeing in the picture as Laito looked at the recording of himself bouncing on a large dildo as he wore nothing, his hair was tied in a half up amd hald down style as sweat fall down his body. Laito blushed as he can feel himself get hot, he didn't know he would shoot over time! He only started 3 days ago and now look at him! Laito gulped as he look up and saw his brother's unhappy expression. His in deep trouble!

(Smut!!!)
"Strip" (M/N) ordered as he sat on his chair and looked at his little brother, Laito blushed as he smirked inside. Finalky getting laid! He exclaimed and shyly but slyly removed his uniform then dropped his fedora hat somewhere. He sat, butt naked on the bed as he blushed and moaned at the cold wind.

"Lay over and spread your legs over" he ordered as Laito moaned at the deep voice of his big brother, doing as he is told, he mosned loudly when something large entered him. "A-ahhhhh!! Mhmmp~" he moaned and looked down blushing as he saw a large bulge in his stomach and felt the vibrator moved inside him. He cried when he was forced to stand up. He was then tied, the rope binding his cock and forcing the vibrator to stay inside him. He cried as he can feel the vibrator hit his prostate and poke the bulge in his stomach, nearly cumming! He was forced into a panty and some high waisted booty shorts, a tight white shirt that seems see through, his pink nipples had some nipple clips on them. "D-daddy~ d-deep~" he cried out and cling into (M/N) who didn't even helped him. "Stand straight!" (M/N) ordered and spanked Laito who moaned and whimpered as hebmove his legs spreading it wide as he stand up, barely even able yo take a step.

He cried as he was pulled outside by his desrest big brother, Laito was not shy on how he look but the pleasure was building so much and the vibrator wasn't even vibrating! He moaned quietly when (M/N) gripped on his ass as they walk. "Walk more straight darling" He ordered as Laito nod. (M/N) brought oit his camera amd begun to film Laito. (M/N) has a habbit into filming things, either its cute or sexy he would film it.
(Time skip)

Laito cried in pleasure as he sat down on the chair. Both are in a secluded area in the park as Laito squirmed  in his seat, tears of pleasure was falling in his eyes as he oaned loudly when the vibration started. He was in deep pain and pleasure as he cried, his body convulse as he tried so hard not to cum. "Stay here~ Ill get us some ice cream" (M/N) said with a smile. "E-eh!? N-no daddy no-" he was cut off when the vibrations went higher as he moaned and fell over the chair, in a weak and pleasured position. (M/N) smiled and stood up as he walked off leaving Laito slone on the Area to fend himself and not attract attention. He cried as he crawled over into a large tree at the very end and hid in the bushes, his body cintiued to convules as he lay down and spread his legs open as he covered his mouth with his hand (left), slowly he removed his shorts and kicked it off along with his panties and shirt, he was naked on the bushes as he cried out and cummed harshly, he cried and whimpered as his body shake, the vibrations went harsher as he sat up and went into a doggy position as he cried and moaned once again, (M/N) was wstching all the time and is recording the boy. "Such a slut" (M/N)'s deep voice shocked Laito as he was once again forced to cum. Laito moaned andcrawled over to (M/N) and pushed the male on the chair and pulled his pants off, without thinking He slammed down, moaning at the large dick going inside him and went deeper than the vibrator. (M/N) groaned as he let the sexually high Laito have his fun. He set the Camera down where it would only show Laito moaning like a slut. (M/N) pinned Laito on the chair and pound into him, he groawled at the tight space but went faster. Some blood were dripping but its nothing ourragous. Both (M/N) and laito fucked until the night.

(End of Smut)

Now in their house Laito moaned as he refused to remove himself from (M/N), the vibrator was already out but (M/N)'s dick is still inside. Laito is moaning as he jump on (M/N)'s dick and cummed for the last time. Laito passed out in (M/N)'s hands tired and very sexually driven. (M/N) chuckled and end the film.