Daddy~ (T Mreader x B Kanato)

Third Person's Pov,

(M/N) was stressed, he had been having so much going on and all he want to do is go back home to his lovely brothers and father. Holding back a growl he rest his whole body to his swivel chair and spun around looking at the view through his glass wall, Champaign in hand.  His black hair was slightly messy after running his hands around it for billions of times. Sighing he look at his watch and it's still too early and not the time to leave yet.

Growling once more he turned around and begun to do his job again.

Here's a little view on who (M/N) is. (M/N) Sakamaki is the oldest son of Karlheinz Sakamaki and the purple hair woman I don't wanna say the name. He grew up next to his father, constantly learning whatever he needs to learn and let's just say Karlheinz added sex in the mix. (M/N) was no doubt a genius, the strongest of their kind. He was an epitome of a true Alpha male.

(M/N) is also a man of few words, he dare not yo speak if the matter is not important or if it's not his family. His view and life motivation is his family and his family alone. He don't care if everyone else fall, his family should remain. (M/N) can be described as devilishly handsome, with black hair usually gelled back neatly and swirled violet eyes that's covered in shades when he goes out-

The Author was interrupted of her monologue when a knock was heard. "Come in" came (M/N)'s cold voice thinking that it's just his secretary, "D-daddy~" a soft whimper reached his east as he look up and saw Kanato!? (M/N) isn't shock that Kanato is here but the fact that tears were running down his beautiful purple eyes made him wanna kill someone. "Baby boy? What's wrong, tell daddy" his once cold voice is now soft as he look at the little boy who looks far older than his age run to him, Kanato was wearing (M/N)'s large black dress shirt that ended on his knees and the sleeves folded but still covered his hands created sweater paws. He had black knee length black slacks and black shoes. In his hands rest Teddy who have it's hands ripped off. "D-daddy, m-mean people d-destroyed t-teddy" Kanato informed between his tears and hiccups.

(M/N) gave a soft smile and pat Kanato head "Its okay baby, Daddy will have everything fixed" he said as he called his secretary, which isn't Yui by the way, to come inside. His secretary was a handsome stoic man, Kanato watched the man take his teddy then to his daddy, feeling jealousy surge and insecurities aswell. If I'm as beautiful as him, would daddy love me more? Kanato thought to himself as he look at the glass table and saw his reflection. I look ugly, he thought as fresh tears begun to come out but he kept in not wanting to appear like a cry baby.

Kanato mind begun to get more and more insecure as (M/N) noticed. He quickly finished his work and took off home, he needs to remind his baby how beautiful he is~

(Time skip cause I'm a nasty hoe)

Kano whimpers in pleasure as his daddy change him to another clothes, a pastel shirt with a white high waisted skirt, white fluffy socks that reached his tights and a violate laced panty. "Awww my baby so pretty~" (M/N) said as his roigh voice sent shivers down Kano's spine. Kano moaned loudly as his grip on Teddy tighten when he felt vibrations inisde them, a large violet vibrator was stucked deeply in his ass, hitting his prostate as it move around. "D-d-daddy~" Kano moaned out, already in tears because of pleasure. His tounge roled out as his grip slacked and his body shivering and would flinch everytime his prostate was struck. Crying out another scream of pleasure Kano came, his white cum sticking insude his panty as it drip down his panty to his right creating an erotic sight. "A-ah~ mhmmp~ D-daddy~" Kano moaned out ouydly when (M/N) flipped him on his syomach and pushed the Large vibrator deeper until it was fully inside Kano, a bulge can be felt on his tiny body as Kano gripped on Teddy.

"Such a slut~ look at this whole~ greedily sucking without letting it out~" (M/N) smirked as he set the vibrations higher, Kano's moans erupted around the room; drooling as he already came once again, the sticky feeling has spread on his ass as (M/N) pulled Kano's skirt up and panties on the side. "Lets put another one~" (M/N) smirked. He knows Kano can take it~ Damn this kid can even take 3~ when he and Shu fucked Kanofor being naughty(the other one was a dildo that was also inside Shu).

Kano's eyes widen as his mouth opened up for a scream but nothing came, (M/N) slowly entered with a smirk as he snaphis fingers and Kano's easy cuffs on the bed. Pulling his ass up (M/N) pounded inside of Kano, not letting him adjust as he moves his hips in an animalistic pace. "You like this baby~ gettung so fucked up prettilyinfront of Daddy~ my baby is so beautiful~" (M/N) coaxed as he pound into a shivering Kano. His lower regions covered din sticky cums not knowing how much he can come after loosing count. Kano was always the most sensitive anyway.

Kano moans loudly as he grip on the cuffs, tears falling down as (M/N) growled and groaned whispering sweet nothings in Kano's ears. Teddy was already in the nightstand as a camera was on it's feet, Stepan put it there after a while as it videos Kano's erotic face. "A-ah~ D-daddy so deep~ I-i can feel y-you and the t-toy inside me~ d-destroying my insides-" Kano was cut off by a high pitch scream and cummed harshly. (M/N) took a few more pounds beofre he cums isndie Kano.

(M/N) and Kano rested for a while before (M/N) took Kano to the shower and washed him as Kano was able to sleep.

[AN; please request~ it's hard to make a chapter if you don't request also please don't make it always smut~]