I Need to be Stress More (T/reader x B/Shu)

This is my very first! So if your not comfortable with 2 men fucking each other then

This is my very first! So if your not comfortable with 2 men fucking each other then. *deep breathes* Get your asses ready cause your gonna fall in love! Joke!  This is my first smut sooooo sorry if its an epic fail! 😄😄

Your pov,

    Sigh, can't this day get any more worst! - "Mr.  Sakamaki~" shit! I jinx myself!! "There's another meeting for you today~ would you like me to help you out~" Yui Komori! That stupid pewny mortal! If father didn't warn me about her I would have thrown her out of here!!! "Sir~? " her slutty disgusting voice wake me up on my tumor as she slightly press up her nonexistent boobs further making me cringe.

"Thank you miss Komori, now can you kindly please! " I took a deep breath to stop my anger but she pushing up her boob (which is invisible to the naked eye) further making me explode "GET OUT!!" I scream as She scurry off like her ass is on fire. Sighing to myself I stood up and went out. Sigh this is gonna be a long day.......

(You know what! Let's time skip! )

Finaly! Stretching my limbs as I get out of the limo with that dreadful creatures that I won't say the name clinging on me like a web (Yui). Now that I'm home "Get off of me you dumb b**tch!" I screamed as I wiggle her off me "Yahhh~ Sakamaki-sama so roughhhhhhhhhh" she didn't finish what she said as she went flying away from me.

Sighigh for the 9th time I opened the giant double doors and gave my suitcase to one of the butlers as a maid took off my coat "Where's my wife? " I ask looking around. "Master Shuu is at your room sir" the maid said as I nod as she scurried off. Sighing again I tiredly walked towards our room and opened the door seeing Shu already about to dozz of. "Shuuuuuuu~ can you get me some coffee? I forgot to ask the maid to do it? " I kindly ask still surpassing my stress so I won't hurt my wife (that is a man). "Do it yourself" Shu said lazily which kinda piss me off but I kept it in knowing his lazziness I did it myself.

Even if we have maids and butlers its already pass their shift. And besides I'm not as lazy as my wife. Brewing myself some coffee tiredly I sip it as I teleported to our room and sat on my chair. Sigh~ I just notice I sigh a lot . "Shu-sama~" a slutty voice wake me up my tumor as I was typing some in my computer tiredly. Looking up I saw Yui wearing a skimpy outfit infront of MY wife!!

"Ms.  Komori may I remind you! That is my wife! " I screamed asngrily as stress and anger take control of my body and all I see is red! "Sakamaki-sama! Thi.-this isn't -w-we I-i-" I stop her gambling as I snap my fingers and I stantly my guards appear before me, kneeling down "Yes master" said the braver one as he must have notice my anger "TAKE. HER. TO. THE. DUNGEON! " I said emphasizing every word as my gurads nod grabbing that slutty whore and teleporting away before she can even say a word.

(Its smexy time!!!! 😄😄😄😄)

"You know you've been a really bad boy~ disobeying me when I said something even daring enough to notmpush away that slut away from you! It looks like you needed to be punished...... And I know what punishment I'll do to you~" finishing my sentence I snap my finger as shu's hands are tied in the bed post and making him naked well almost there's still his boxers..

"(M/N)-" I stop him as I pushed my tougne I side that slutty mought never giving him time to response nor breath. "Mmmmffff-" bittibg his bottom lip I remove my clothes off with a flick of my fingers leaving nothing as my 12 lenght cock stand in full view "Now~Now be a good little slut and suck daddy off"

Third Persons pov,

   "D-daddy........... Agghhhhhhhh to m-mch" shu moaned as he's mought is full of cum coming form (M/N)'s cock. "Ahhhhhh. ~ What a Nice expression~ give daddy more" (M/N) said lustfully as he's gaze turned sadistic. Grabbing shu's waist he inserted his d**k harsh and fast! "Ahhhhh!....... Nghaaahah! " Shu's loud scream ecoed as saliva slight drip down his throught. Licking his saliva (M/N) quicken his paste Faster. Harder. Deeper every thrust seems to went deeper as Shu kept on spouting moans after moans from his mought never uttering a single word on its right pronunciation.

"That's it! Cry! Scream! Beg! You little slut! Disobeying me when I dont want to be disobeyed even daring enough to lwt that whore touch you!? Hahahahah scream for me and only! NO. MATTER. WHAT. YOUR. MINE! " every word is equivalent to a deep thrust as (M/N) change theyre position making Shu lie on his stomach, ass on the air. Rough like always (M/N) thrust in a animalistic pace that even Shu can't keep up "ngahh! D-daddy...... To......... fast! " but (M/N) was to rough and focused to even hear him. Shu was about ti cum wen something grabbed his d**k and inserted something "Dont think you will get any....... Not if you beg" and with that (M/N) hoisted Shu up and face the 2 of them together "Ride me~" The older one ordered as the latter can only stare at his husband in disbelief "I...... Cant.........  To........ har- " his muttering was cut short as (M/N) suddenly thrusted deep and harsh "DO. IT! " (M/N) ordered as Shu can't do anything but submit.

With all the strength he can carry he hold his brothers shoulder and hoisted his boddy upwards and........... slide down. "Ahh! " shu cried out feelling good doing the same thing again and again. Every downfall was deeper when (M/N) started to meet his thrust not to long after(M/N) cum filling his inside. And with that  he ((M/N)) snapped grabbing Shu's waist again he turn shu's body and started f**king him doggy style.....

"Aghh..... Ngahhhhh.... Fwah~" Shu's moan and skin slapping was the only sound inside theyre room. (M/N) remove Shu's cock ring and with that juice's that he kept sprang out stainning theyre bed and on the second time (M/N) came again filling Shu in. The both of them fell on the bed. (M/N) rested shu on his chest and he pit his chin in Shu's blonde locks sniffing his sent to calm his self down.............

"Ready for round 5? We are not yet finish my wife~"

_____________________________________________

Soooooo sorry if its not into your liking! Its my first time making one!

Please dont forget to

Vote

Like

Comment