Chapter 1: Things Are Warming Up

Changbin groaned, alarm clock screaming at him to get up. He stumbles his way out of his bedroom and into the bathroom. Quickly kissing a sleeping Felix's head and a mumbled goodbye, he starts getting ready for the day.

Going through his daily routine, Changbin quickly showers and throws on some clothes. When he pours himself some cereal, he almost falls asleep and drops face first into the bowl. Now, one might wonder why Changbin's up so early. If you aren't wondering, too bad I'm telling you anyway. Well, today Chan called a 3racha meeting. They are planning to work on a new song, the last one already had thousands of downloads because they're gods. Can't keep their fans waiting!

He drags himself to the car, and leaves, smoothly driving with no traffic in sight. Arriving at the small building that housed their studio, he walks into their small rented room. He greets Jisung, who had already fallen asleep, with a tired wave. Then, he mumbles a greeting at Chan, who probably barely slept the night before, the poor lad's been suffering from insomnia these days. Chan replies by enthusiasticly waving at Changbin and gets up to hug him. Changbin grumbles but hugs Chan back, so he liked hugs, sue him. They hug for maybe too long, Changbin falling half asleep in Chan's warm embrace. Eventually, he shuffles over to his desk, pulls his computer out, plugs his headphones in, checks the time, opens the music file containing a song he's been working on, and begins to work his magic.

A couple of hours later, though it felt like years, he stretches, yawns to the point of squeaking, and shuts his mouth, embarrassed.

"Aw, is our Binnie tired?" Chan coos, after also yawning.

Changbin whines, shooing his hand at Chan, "Chan~"

Groaning Changbin shuffles in his chair. He had gotten bored at this point and was beginning to feel a little hot. He was too lazy to take off his sweatshirt, so, at first, he ignored it, blaming it on the A.C. not being on. Brushing it off, he dejectedly continues his work, deciding to write about the struggles of boredom and focus. 'Work, they say. It's important, they say. Well, why does it have to be so boring,' he thinks.

Eventually he had enough, boredom was overtaking him, and his skin felt as if it could cook an egg. He twists in his chair, feeling his skin stick to the chair. Groaning, he gives in and finally takes off his sweatshirt. He chucks the sweatshirt under his desk and feels a shiver travel up his spine from the air of the cold from the room settling into his skin.

"Hm? Something wrong?" Chan asks, somehow noticing Changbin pouting. He has some kind of paternal instinct, or maybe Changbin was a bit louder than he thought when complaining about life under his breath.

"Just a little hot, (although I'm always handsome, I mean have you seen my face). Mind turning on the A.C.?" Changbin sighed, succumbing to the desire for something cold.

"Did you just say parenthe- you know what, nevermind," Chan sighs, moving to turn on the clunky A.C.

Changbin notices both Chan and Jisung were buried comfortably in their own sweatshirts and feels envious. Looking down, he suddenly feels self conscious and exposed. He wants to wrap up in blankets, or just have something covering himself. Suddenly, he is hit with the longing to go home and wrap up in blankets with Felix, cuddling all day.

"Ugh, how are you surviving in those sweatshirts?" Changbin decides to whine instead. "I'm overheating just looking at you two!"

"Wow, that bad?" Chan sympathizes, turning to face Changbin. Changbin scoffs at Chan, gesturing to the sweatshirt on the ground and the A.C. blasting at him, then to Jisung and Chan in their sweatshirts. Chan ponders this for a moment, "Well, we haven't been moving around. Maybe that's why you're so hot. We could probably take a break. Maybe go outside?"

"Yes! Now would be the perfect time for a break. Please, let's take a break," Changbin pleads.

"Okay, who's up for getting," Chan checks the time, "lunch!"

A loud 'me' comes from Jisung, who is face planted into his desk again. He enthusiastically throws his hands up.

Chan snorts, "Asleep for the work, awake for the lunch. How 'bout you, Binnie? Up for lunch?"

Changbin smiles fondly at Jisung and Chan and says, "Sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I mentioned this in the description (kinda), but Changbin and Felix are already a couple.

Hope you enjoyed!
(Also, there isn't going to be any smut in this fic. This is a pretty soft fic.)