Concerning Dream Sequence

So...this is a dream I had a couple nights ago...I figured I would share it...because it concerns me still

I remember waking up in my bed and it looking vaguely like my room except there was a bright ass light shining right on me and a big cage around me that was blocking the rest of the much larger room from my vision...

I remember saying out loud "why is there a cage around my bed?" And looking over at the clock only to notice the plushies I keep on the shelf were gone which told me this wasn't my room. And my response was something like "hmm...because there's NOT actually a cage around my bed" and I grabbed the cage and it melted and another cage formed just after it. I spent what felt like a while running across that room breaking through layers and layers of cages that formed 1 after another. And chairs...lots of chairs everywhere...and pushing through people who all seemed dazed by the bright white light that seemed to make up the ceiling...

When I got out I entered what seemed like a mansion crossed with a maze and had this feeling I wasn't meant to be there. The door I had just came from vanished and I was left walking through nearly empty hallways for another while, occasionally passed by people who also seemed dazed and out of place.

I eventually made it to what I can only describe as an entrance hall from those movies about rich people with mansions...you know, with the stairs on either side?

I felt immediately compelled to walk up them, despite the guards standing at either side.

And so I ran up them, hoping that the guards would decide they didn't care. Only to hear "we should go after her!"

"We can't. This place was made for her. She's the special one. The master would be upset if we interfered with his game."

Which made me, naturally, run fucking faster up the stairs.

This was followed by me reaching the top and finding a giant hallway just full of doors. I also vaguely heard footsteps behind me but I was already curiously bouncing between the doors, trying to hear things.

I chose the door I did because I heard static and the...whatever it was...grunting behind it. It was the only one I heard anything from which is why I opened it to peek in.
It was smallish...or maybe the creature was giant...looked like a part of a wood cabin. Room was full of...things...but I'm not sure what exactly. Looked like clothes or blankets or something similar just...piled everywhere

In the middle of this room was a couch and sitting on this couch with it's back to the door was this...giant...thing...it looked to vaguely have the structure of a bear, but it's fur was longer and it had long, pointed ears. Like a wolf but...you know, longer. It was dark brown and it was hunched over something.

The entire room was bathed in a red light coming from the staticy tv mounted on the wall. At least...I assume it was a tv...

I was pretty much immediately grabbed and pulled away. 1 of the entities I befriended grabbed me and pulled me away from the door I was peeking into. And he told me very clearly and frantically that he didn't want me to do that one yet. He said it was too hard. It would be what the higher entity wanted because it had a higher chance of ending poorly...

He pulled me to a separate part of the hall where there were no doors and he pulled me to the floor so I would sit with him. He told me exactly what I expected. That I wasn't suppose to be there. I didn't belong there...he was trying his best to hold it together and, being him, he then tried to make a joke because...he's a kid...that's what he does...

"Imagine if you had an extra limb...a random foot sticking out where it wasn't meant to be or...even just a tiny testicle?" He laughed"what...kind of..." it was clear he was doing this as an attempt to hold it together but, before I could respond with"wouldn't it be kinda handy to have an arm sprouting out of your head?" he clung to me and started crying and telling me all of these things about planes and stuff...which is why I don't...remember the names because they were told to me through tears...

He said there are...4 other planets...or planes...one of the 2...or both possibly...