Part XXXVIII (38) *POV Bonus*

Start from the beginning

My eyes fluttered shut as soon as that sucker hit my tongue. I couldn't tell you what was the catalyst. His voice or the taste. "Oh my..." I devoured the rest before saying anything more. "Beets, this–this is out of this world." I was easily bought apparently.

Without waiting for an invite I snatched the third slice with zero restraint. "The fluffy?" I asked before ungracefully shoving it in my mouth. He had nodded and that was enough for me because what happened next was perfection.

As soon as the light power-punch of the brownie touched my tongue, the fluffy chocolate frosting started to melt. The combination leaving me spinning for the right words to describe heaven in a single bite.

I believe I made a gurgle sound in the end. Most articulate.

"That good, eh?" His mouth pulled in amusement. So, so easily bought.

"Ronaldo, if this had walnuts in it, I'd chain myself to this countertop and call myself your slave." Now there's an idea.

He choked on a snort. "Well, that's a new high for me."

"But maybe I should have a simple taste test of the frostings alone, before we start patting you on the back?" I started to pull the bowl over with greedy fingers when Sebastian slapped my hand away. Pulling out a wooden stirrer.

"Ah ah, hygienically, Short Stack. Have I taught you nothing?"

"So sorry, Sweets, I'll be more careful." I wrinkled my nose at him.

He handed over the dipped stick—ahem. I licked it slowly, trying to savor the taste. This was no seduction game, I was a floozy for confectionary treats. "Fluffy?" I asked incoherently.

"Mmhmm." Sebastian didn't warn me of his intent, he just went in and did it. I had some of the fluffy on my cheek. How? The powers that be may never know, but Ronaldo swiped it away with his thumb. Slowly and I'm honking sure deliberately. It would have been worth the brain fritz even if it ended there.

Sweets refused to let my reel die on pause. I watched him put the thumb in his mouth. His eyes shining and making me melt in all of the places.

I was being assaulted on two fronts, this was a coordinated attack between taste and visual. Slowly my eyes followed his thumb slip out between his lips. There was a 90 percent chance my vision had slowed down, it felt like an eternity. God damn, I have never wanted to be a thumb more in my life.

"Not bad." He replied nonchalantly, but his smile said a different story. Wild West D decided she wanted the reel to become a reality. In a fit of insanity, I grabbed a clean stirrer and scooped up some of the traditional—swiping it on my healthy cheek with purpose. My eyes never leaving his.

"Oops." I was no longer thinking straight. There was only one chant bouncing around in my head and it went along the lines of 'do it, do it'.

Sebastian did not disappoint.

"So messy...don't worry, I got it." He repeated the move. Swipe and suck. I zeroed in on those damn lips gracefully accepting the chocolate faster than Superman hitting the sonic boom. I needed in on that...

"Oh." I was hypnotized by frosting and magical hands. Also lips. The lips were the real winner. This here is a perfect Tom & Jerry trap in my future if I'm not too much careful.

My willy western counterpart was shouting again! Again! Like the amused pervert that she was. Naturally, I listened because who was really running the show here? Before I could get the next stick, Sebastian beat me to it. Dipping just the tip of his index finger in the ganache—the runniest of the frostings.