22

Lucy was with Chris in his office as they watched the scene unfold. They smirked as they the media trash Dinah for her past with drug abuse. It's been twenty four hours since the tape was released and Dinah had yet to say anything about it.

"Do you think she's going to say anything?" Lucy asked.

Chris shrugs "I hope so because if she can admit to drug abuse there's no way she eligible to testify for Lauren," he chuckled darkly. "And if she can't testify then there is a greater chance of you winning the case." He says.

"And if she doesn't say anything?" Lucy questions. "Then what?"

Chris laughed darks as he sits back in his seat. "Then I have my guard kidnap her and keep her locked in my home." He paused as he sits up and looks at Lucy. "I have eyes everywhere and I know when people are stepping out of line. She steps out of line we take her. Simple." He said. Lucy nods "simple."

All the way in London Mike was watching the security cameras he had installed. He shook his head in disappointment as he watched Chris plan to destroy his sister's case. Mike doesn't understand why Chris is so dead set on ruining Lauren's chance at justice but he is and that's just breaks Mike's heart.

"What are you going to do now?" Taylor asked her father.

Mike sighs as he stood up from his seat. "I need to put a stop to this. I need to protect Lauren." He said as he began grabbing his things. "But what about the meeting?" Taylor asked. "Charles is in charge. He knows everything and will be fine." Mike said quickly. "Now come we have to go." Taylor grabbed her things and quickly followed behind her father. Back to California they go.

Lauren was sitting next to Dinah as the blonde contemplated on whether or not she wanted to say anything about the video. Dinah knew she owed it to her fans to say something but things were confusing and she was scared. She didn't know if she would have any support if she came out with her story and that was terrifying.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to." Normani says.

"Yeah if you're not comfortable then just wait." Lauren adds.

Dinah gave her girlfriends a small grin as she puts her phone down. "I want to, they deserve to know. I just need to get my mind right before I said anything," she stood up from the couch as she grabs her phone. "I'm going for a walk. I'll be back." She says. Lauren and Normani kissed her softly before they let her leave. They understood that she needed some air they just hope she returns on one piece.

-

Laying in the grass at the park Dinah had her phone in her hand and Twitter up as she read tweets regarding the video. It went for more positive to negative comments now that it's been up for more then twenty-four hours. It made her smile as she read the tweets and that alone made he decision easier.

Sitting up right she sat back against the bench behind her as she began tweeting out her story. She knew they wanted answers and it was now time to give it to them.

dinahjane97: as you all know a video of me doing drugs has surfaced and I just want to say that it's true. Five years ago I was addicted to drugs and had a very bad problem with drugs. It took my entire team and my mom to help me get the help I needed. I didn't want to because I didn't see the problem with it but when my mom and the rest of my team sat me down and cried about this might be the last time the see me really changed everything for me. I didn't want to die but I was careless. I was taking my life for granted and didn't see the harm it was doing so I made a strict decision to get clean because I didn't want to cause them anymore pain. I'm clean now and I can say with honesty that I have done drugs since I got clean. I made a promise to my family and I'm making one to you that I will never touch drugs ever again and I promise that I'm better now.

The minute Dinah walked through the door two pairs of arms wrapped around her as Lauren and Normani hugged her tightly. She could feel the love around her and that just made her feel even better about her decision. She knows that she did the right thing and it felt good. She felt good.