1

"It's seems to be nine months since Lauren Jauregui has seemingly disappeared from social media. Fans haven't heard from her since her break up with power couple Normani Kordei and Dinah Jane. Maybe for Jauregui three really was a crowd. She probably couldn't contain her jeal-"

Normani rolled her eyes as she turned off the computer and placed it on the coffee table in front of. Leaning back she took out her phone and began looking through pictures of them with Lauren. "Why did you leave Lauren?" She mumbled to herself. Tears welled up in her eyes and she fought so hard not to cry but unfortunately she just broke down. She didn't understand why Lauren just up and left. Things were going great until Ariana weaseled her way in and put doubts in Lauren's mind. She knows she shouldn't put all the blame on Ariana but she's hurt, angry and needs somebody to aim her anger at.

"Are you looking at pictures again?" Dinah asked gently.

Normani nodded "I just miss her so much. I just want her to come back to us." She says. "I know baby but she made her choice. She decided to leave and unfortunately we have to move on." Dinah says. "But what if she does come back? What if she wants us back but it's too late? She'll be heartbroken." Normani argues. Dinah frowned "and what about us Mani? We were heartbroken when she left without saying a word," she huffs. "I love Lauren but she made her choice and we need to move on babe." She says desperately. Tears fell from Normani's dark brown eyes as she looks up at her girlfriend. "I know you're right but I can't. I need full closure for me to move on fully. I need to hear Lauren say that she doesn't love us anymore." She says. "I need to hear her say it."

-

Lauren was sitting on the small bed in her room when the door opened. "I see that you didn't eat the breakfast I made you." She frowns as she looks up. "I wasn't hungry. A-and I don't want to f-force myself to eat i-if I'm not h-hungry." She says softly. "Well, I guess that makes sense. We wouldn't want you getting sick now would we." She nods sadly as she played with her fingers. "So what are the plans for today?" She asked nervously.

"I have a show at ten and I need you to come with me."

Lauren didn't want to go but she knew if she declined her punishment would be worse than the one from yesterday when she broke that plate by accident. "I mean if that's what you really want." She says. Soft eyes looked at her. "It's not what I want, baby. It's what I need." Lauren nodded as she plays with the bracelet on her wrist. "Am I standing in my normal spot backstage?" She asked. A slight nodded was what she got for her answer before being left alone again. Sighing softly she lays back on her bed and pulled out her phone.

Of course when she opened Twitter the first thing she saw was the media trashing her and calling her every name in the book. For the pass nine months she has been viciously attacked by anyone who talked about her. She went from pretty well loved by most to completely hated by everyone in the matter of nine months. She wasn't stupid or delusional she knew why people hated her and she didn't blame them. What she did was shitty and she knew that. She knew breaking their hearts was probably the most horrible thing she has ever done but she couldn't take it back. What was done was done and there was no changing it.

-

Dinah wanted to hate Lauren, she wanted to despise the girl for breaking their hearts but she couldn't. She couldn't bring herself to hate Lauren because even though she was angry with the girl she still loved her. She will always love her but she knew she had to let Lauren go because the girl made her choice. She chose to leave and Dinah needed to accept that even if it did hurt.

Standing in her photoshoot Dinah's mind was on everything else but the shoot. She couldn't focus because, even though she was mad at Lauren she still wanted to know if the girl was ok. She just wanted answers as to why Lauren just left the way she did. Something didn't feel right and she wasn't sure what if was but things felt wrong.

"DJ are you ok?" Ally asked.

Dinah nodded "yeah I'm fine. I'm just tired." She says. Ally could see right through her lie and she knew what was going on. "You're worried about Lauren, aren't you?" She questions. Dinah frowned "yeah, I am. I just can't help but have this weird feeling that Lauren didn't leave because she wanted to but because someone made her." She paused as she looks around. "Don't tell Mani but I don't think Lauren left on her own. I think something happened and she left because she had to." She whispers. "I'm not sure and I don't have a lead but I feel like there's more to this then what we know."