10 September, 2019.

I woke up with a very enthusiastic mind. For the first time since I started preparing for my entrances, I had a clear view of what topic I wanted to complete for the day and how. 

I decided to solve all (Level of Difficulty 1) questions from that PDF I found and then time myself if I finish it early.

But I had a really tough ride. I tried to solve each and every sum but had to look at the solutions for almost all of them. This is so not effecient. 

I realise that one important aspect to keep in mind and constantly practice is hope and perseverance. I would go as far as to say stubborn as well. Cause this road is 90% filled with road blocks and as someone who gets dejected after facing only one, I need to be stubborn enough to keep going ahead until I finally break the problem. And that's not easy. The given time constraints make it even more difficult.

Post dinner I spent time on Reading Comprehension. I also attempted a few passages and over-all I didn't do well. The section is supposed to my strong point. Sigh.. it's okay, I'll get a hang of it.

I've just completed my monthly budgeting. This month, I plan to buy some skin care items on my own. I haven't been the most regular with my existing products but I want to try and incorporate a dedicated self care routine into my life.