Skylar roundhouse kicked Lex in the jaw and Lex fell face-first on the ground. Lex's body tumbled on the ground. Skylar ran up to him as Lex tried to stand back up. As Lex was on one knee, he saw Skylar quickly approaching him. He punched Skylar in his stomach and all the air in Skylar's lungs left him. He fell down and began coughing loudly. Skylar spit the distasteful taste from his mouth and got back on his feet. Lex swung at Skylar and Skylar was quick enough to crouch down on time. Skylar tried to kick Lex again, but Lex caught his leg. Skylar jumped as high as he can with his other leg and hit Lex at the same spot where Skylar heard his ribs crack with his knee. Lex got on his knees and Skylar kicked the side of his head. Lex lost his grip on Skylar's leg and fell on his stomach. Skylar put Lex in a lock.

As Skylar was holding Lex in a lock, Roy silently grabbed his gun and pointed at the back of the man next to him.

"Move and I'll shoot," Roy whispered in his ear. The man gulped. Roy turned back to Skylar and Lex.

"One wrong move and you're arm is broken," Skylar said as he put a little more force on it. "Any last words?"

"I'll always love you and I'll never forget you," Lex smiled.

Skylar felt his whole body tremble. "I hope that you'll rot in hell." He looked at the window where Oliver was standing with a sniper rifle in his hands. "SHOOT!" Oliver pointed the gun at Lex's head and pulled the trigger. Just before the bullet hit Lex's head, he got a flashback.

Alexander "Lex" Johnson was born in City B. With his two brothers, he was raised by his mom and his dad. His dad was a successful businessman and his mom was a housewife. His dad always ordered his mom around and she listened without saying a word back to him. Lex thought that that was normal when he was a child.

One day when he was 11, one of Lex's friends from school invited him for a sleepover at his place.

"I'll ask my dad," Lex responded.

"I hope he doesn't say no like he always does," his friend laughed as he hit Lex's shoulder.

"Haha, I hope so too. I'll tell you tomorrow morning what his answer was. Bye." They waved each other farewell and Lex walked back home. During his walk, he saw a small flower shop. He stopped walking and stared at the flowers displayed by the window. He took out the money from his pocket and counted it.

"I think that mom would like a flower like that," Lex mumbled to himself and he entered the shop. He heard a small bell ring and a boy his age came running to him.

"Hi! Welcome to our flower shop! What can I get you?" He asked with a bright smile.

Lex looked around. "I want to buy a pretty flower for my mom." The boy frowned and thought for a while. His face brightened again and he grabbed a white lily.

"I'm 100 percent sure that your mom would love this," the boy smiled.

Lex stared at it and looked back at him. "I'll take it then. How much does it cost?"

"It's 2 bucks." Lex handed him the money and the boy gave him the flower.

"Why didn't you tell me that we have a customer?" An older man asked. 

They both turned to him and the boy ran up to him. "Brother!" He cheered as he ran up to him. "He wanted to buy the lily that you ordered last time."

His brother looked down at him with a warm smile. "That's nice." Lex waved at them and with one last glance, he left the shop. With the lily in his hand, he found his way back home. Lex opened the door and was greeted with a quiet house.