Chapter 7

Hope you like it!

"I don't know what to do. I don't even know what to say to your dad," Skylar said to Ashton on the phone. It is 4 in the afternoon and he was sitting on a rooftop with a sniper, ready to assassinate his target.

"My dad isn't that bad. He's intimidating at first glance, but he's pretty nice. I think he'll ask you for the basic things. Things like how old are you? What do you want to become when you finish high school? Are you-" 

Skylar spotted the target. "Oh shit," he muttered. 

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Carry on." He put him on mute and looked through the lens of the sniper. The target was waiting for the light to become green with a few people. When he got a good view of him, he pulled the trigger. The target staggered and fell down. Almost everyone down there started screaming when they noticed blood. Skylar grabbed his phone and sniper and went down to the car in the back alley. He put the sniper in the trunk and walked to the driver's seat. He sat down and drove home.

"And that was it."

"Are you finally done with talking?" Skylar asked.

"Yeah. Did you get everything that I said?"

"No," he responded. 

Ashton sighed. "I know you'll do great. Come with extra clothes if you want to stay the night. Not to have sex or anything. I just want you by my side," Ashton replied. 

Skylar clicked his tongue as his cheeks turned pink. "Why aren't you like this at school?" He asked.

"I have a reputation, you know?" 

Skylar rolled his eyes. He parked the car in the garage of his house. "When are you picking me up?" He asked.

"In two hours."

"Okay, bye."

"See you soon, Cherry." He hung up the phone and opened the front door. He was greeted with the smell of cookies. He tiptoed to the kitchen and peeked behind the door. He saw Roy making them. He fully opened the door and Roy threw a spatula his way. Skylar caught it before he hit his face. 

A grin spread across Roy's face as he turned back to the cookies. "You can lick it if you want," he spoke. "Was it a success?"

"Yeah, it was. There's a high chance that it'll be on the news," Skylar replied, licking the spoon. He sat on the counter. "Where's mom? And why are you making cookies?"

"She went to the store. And why not? I know how much you like them." He flicked Skylar's nose. "So how is it going with that boyfriend of yours? How does it feel to get it up your ass?" Skylar stopped chewing and made an attempt to kick Roy. But he blocked it just in time. Roy let out a loud laugh as Skylar was giving him the cold shoulder. After a while, his laughter died down. Skylar put the spatula in the sink. "Do you want some cookies?" Roy asked out of the blue. 

Skylar nodded and stuffed his face full. It was quiet for a while Roy added more batter to the baking sheet. "Why did I have to tell mom about Ace?" Skylar asked, grabbing another cookie. 

Roy sighed and put the baking sheet in the oven. "You know how your mother is. Even if you, or we, lie to her, she'll get to know the truth in a while." Roy grabbed a cookie himself and took a bite out of it. "It's a miracle that she doesn't know about the other part of my life. Or yours."

"But you know what's going through her mind right now." Skylar straightened his back. "What color dress would Skylar look good in to meet her boyfriend's parents? Does she have something to cover up that flat chest? Would makeup be a good idea?" He mimicked with a high pitched voice.