Chapter 1:That necklace

Narrator POV

It was any normal day you know not for..LONG..(cough) as I was saying it was a normal day,Tina decided to take the long way today She went through the park and found...

Tina's POV
I found a necklace And it's SOOO Beautiful and pretty Maybe Ryan will like it but for some reason it's glowing?... Why? What ever- i grabbed the necklace and switched it with My birthday (last) gift (from Ryan~~) it looks good on me or maybe that's just me =w= I continue walking to the daycare like normal it's still glowing it's cool! I can't wait for Ryan's reaction!! Eeeee! (I'm sorry-Narrator)

Meanwhile in the daycare (Ryan's POV)
"Where is Tina?!" I said while pacing back and forth Tony said "I don't know man" now I'm getting worried She has been gone for a good 6 HOURS!! "What if she got kidnap or-" I said before I got cut off by Goldy "Calm down cute stuff she's fine (I doubt) but you have me~" jeez Goldy is Annoying sometimes -_- I don't even like her...I decided to text her- (By the way this would be the texting style UwU) _________________
Cute boi:Tina where are u?
Tea kettle:On my way wut?
Cute boi:Tina It has been 6 hours...
Tea kettle:it has?
Cute boi:Yeah 😑
Tea kettle:Ok I'm heading to the daycare bye 💕
Cute boi:bye!
_____________________
You know.. every time she text me a heart it somehow makes me smile or blush I Can't have feelings for her right?...It's To Confusing!!! I'll think about it later.. I sat down on the table waiting..And waiting You know I wanna do a prank on Unicorn or Goldy I mean I could change their room in their most hated color PFTTT haha that will be funny I'm gonna to do that right before I walked off the table Tina came Fast in like Flash,Flash i felt the wind in my hair and my jacket "Are you Okay?" I asked she huff and puff then said "Y-Y-Yeah" I decided to be nice and get her some lemonadeded (How ever you spell it -___-) "Here Tina" I said softly I realized where is her necklace I gave her on her last birthday? I decided to ask "Hey..um where's my necklace I gave you?" I asked she responded "Oh it's in my pocket and like my new one! It glows and it's red!" o-oh.. I guess she didn't like it... Anyway I decided we should all play a game! "GUYS WERE GOING TO PLAY A GAME AND THE DAYCARE KIDS!" 
We went through the portal and played murder,After we all went home when I was walking home from daycare and I thought about my feelings what if I do like Tina I mean she is Cute and crazy (sometimes) and funny and amazing and sweet like candy you know I-I am having feelings for her..I just don't know how to tell her...Yet...

Stay tuned for more~~~

YEET and YOOT