Chapter 17

Guess who's back, back again
So I've decided that I'm going to upload every Monday so look out for that guys, also I added dates to this story just so then it makes it easier to plan 💕💕

Brian's PoV - 25th October

I playfully pushed Roger off of me and walked towards the door, I was followed by Rog who was trying his best to walk properly. "Roggie, come here love" I sighed to him holding out my hand for him to take. "I.. I... Can walk you know" He stuttered refusing to take my hand. "Rog please just take my hand, I did this to you" I mumbled looking down at my hands. "You did Bri, but I wanted you too" He cooed while embracing me. " Well we better go down " He laughed. "Yeah we better" I replied holding out my hand, he took it without arguing and I held up our hands to my face and kissed his. "I love you Roger Taylor" "And I love you Brian May"

"Lovies listen to me please" Freddie announced walking over to us at the seating area. "I have something important to announce" I looked at Roger with a confused look then looked back at Freddie. "Fred can I interrupt?" Deaky added from the corner of the room. "Of course you can darling, what's the matter?" "Well I just wanted to ask if it's okay if Ronnie comes and stays with us?" He mumbled. "Of course it is Deaky! You don't have to ask mate! " Roger laughed. I nodded in agreement and so did Freddie. "Anyways" Freddie began "I have two things to say one; it's Halloween soon and we're having a party so make sure your outfits are marvellous! Secondly, boys I have some very very important information and that is...
Drum roll please Roger! " Roger let go off my hand and started tapping at his knees rapidly "we're going on tour!" Freddie practically screamed. Roger's jaw dropped and Deaky almost fainted. I couldn't believe it, we were going on tour! This is the big break we where waiting for. "Well isn't it amazing darlings!? " Freddie questioned "it's the best thing I've ever heard Fred! " I reassured him. "But when are we leaving? "  Deaky added. "Oh not until the 14th of November, but we have a meeting for all that stuff soon" Freddie laughed

30 minutes later

John had gone to pick up Veronica and Freddie was out shopping so it was only me and Roger in the house. Roger was lying next to me on our bed and I had my elbow propped up on a pillow lying next to him. "I can't believe we're going on tour" He laughed "Me neither Rog, it all seems so real" I chuckled while playing with his hair. "Mhm it does" "Hey roggie, guess what! " "What is it bri? " He questioned "We gotta go costume shopping" I joked "Damn right we do Bri! Let's go! "

I hope y'all are ready for some super cute maylor shopping because it's happening in the next chapter  💕