Chapter 3

Roger's PoV

"Roger i lied to you, she never broke up with me i broke up with her because i'm gay Roger i'm GAY!" he bellowed. I didn't know what to do Brian was now sitting on the floor crying his eyes out. He was hurt really hurt and i just wanted to tell him everything was okay and that he was going to be okay.
I walked over to Brian and sat down next to him, hugging him and telling him everything was okay. He was aggressively crying into my shoulder making my whole shirt wet. I didn't care though, he was all that mattered right now. I tapped his shoulder to get him to look at me. "Bri it's okay. i don't care that you lied to me or that your gay. Your my best friend and that's all that matters" i reassured. "Roger i'm wrong....Being gay is wrong" he responded in between sobs. I wish he knew how perfect he was. He wasn't wrong, he was the best person in the whole world. 

We sat there for an hour or so, it was mostly filled with me trying to calm him down and eventually he did. Freddie said it would be best if we stopped practising today. I knew he didn't know what was going on but he knew something was wrong.
Brian stayed upstairs the rest of the day. I knew he wasn't in the right place to talk to anyone i just hoped he would be soon. 

Later that night

It was only me and Freddie downstairs , which was a good thing because i really had to talk to him."Fred is it alright if we talk?" i asked.  
"Of course it is darling what's up?" he questioned. I didn't know how to tell him. I knew i had too i just didn't know how too. Someone had to know about my feelings, i kept them hiding for too long and this was the right time to do it. I opened a beer and sat on the sofa with him. The beer might help me get through it. 
"Fred this is quite hard for me to say. I've never told anyone this in my whole life..." i was cut of by Freddie saying something. "Go on darling, i'm here for you" he reassured "Well the thing is...i think i might like Brian" i spluttered 
"Of course you like Brian he's your best friend you idiot!" he laughed. Honestly sometimes i wondered how Freddie could be so daft. 
"No, Freddie i mean i think..i think i might have a crush on him."
"Oww that makes sense now" he gushed,"I knew that anyway" he continued "Honestly you are always staring at him" he laughed "But of course Brian's straight Rog, so i'm afraid that's the only problem." he sighed. Should i tell him, i mean i would have too tell him at some point right?  I thought to myself. Was it the best idea? You know what i'm going to do it. "Freddie, Brian's gay. He told me when we were talking earlier today." i corrected him.
"I thought he had a girlfriend" Freddie wondered.
"Well he did, but he kind of broke it off with her yesterday" i clarified

"Well you know what this means" he said standing up and doing a twirl "You have a man to catch darling!"

This was really short sorry but i hope you like it