Chapter 1

this is my first fic ever and i really hope you guys like it also sorry if its bad. 

Rogers PoV

"A farm! we're recording our album on a farm?" i muttered. Seriously what we're they thinking farms are muddy besides i don't want my shoes getting wrecked. 

All three of my band mates turned to look at me "Roger there's no time for you to be a drama queen darling" Freddie sighed as we continued walking. The barn we were at was big enough for recording but it wasn't that spacious there was a separate building for all of us to sleep in and it had a lovely kitchen and lounge downstairs. I suppose the farm wasn't to bad besides i did have Brian with me. He has been my best friend ever since college and i would never let him go.

We all got settled in and became familiar with our rooms,Brian's was next to mine and Freddie and John were across the landing. I was lying around on my bed when i heard shouting from down stairs. I ran out to the top of the stairs and found John there too. "what the hell going on?" i asked him. "i don't know but i think it's Freddie" he whispered. We ran downstairs towards the commotion and there Freddie and Brian were standing. 

"Finally it took you two long enough" Freddie mummered 

  "Now darlings we must discuss the album i want you all awake by 10 tomorrow were song written early to make sure this gets done!""Alright Freddie calm down we are a group not just Freddie and his band" Brian rebuked 

After a while i decided to go go up to my bed. We had a long day today and the rest of the band were doing there own thing. I started to read some of my book when i heard a knock on my door.  "You alright Rog?" Brian muttered wafting a strong smell of alcohol my way. "Y yeah i'm good"  i blushed. I couldn't believe it Brian was in my room! "Mind if i come and sit?" he checked before coming and lying next to me. "Brian are you okay?" i asked he looked rather pale and exhausted. "Rog?.. ..she broke up with me, my girlfriend broke up with me" he cried into my shoulder, he always was sensitive and i knew this would happen to him at some point. 

"Come on now Bri, it's okay your going to be okay" i cooed. But it was too late he already fell asleep on my shoulder. I knew i smelt alcohol on him, he must have been drinking with Freddie again. 

I let Brian stay in my room after all he was really tired and i dint't mind his company....