"What place baby?". I asked wanting him to elaborate.

"The place with the fake animals mommy, you took me there for my birthday. It has all the cool fishes and stuff, remember you bought my monkey".

"Rainforest Cafe". I laughed as it came back to mind.

"Babe he wants to go to the Rainforest Cafe you know the one in the mall". I explained watching Harlem nod.

"Okay the Rainforest Cafe it is".

"Yay!" Mason shouted.

**
"Soooo babe I've been meaning to tell you something". Looking up from his barbecue wings Harlem raised a eyebrow.

"Go head".

Sipping my lemonade I sat back in my seat. "So remember how I told you that my Dad left me a few houses, well I just found out that I have a house here and I want us to check it out. It's time that we began to move into something bigger before the baby gets here and I think this will be perfect".

"I thought you wanted to buy a house?".

"I did but my dad real estate agent just emailed me a few days ago asking me what I wanted to do to the house since it's vacant. And from the pictures I seen babe I fell in love so I want to check it out."

"And how will we go about it money wise?". He questioned.

"It's paid off, all we have to do is just pay taxes on it that's it. What do you say?".

Looking at him with hope he stared a me for a bit.

"Alright we can check it out Gi and if this is what you want then we'll do it".

"Aw thank you!". I began to cheese making him laugh.

"Mhm hmm".

Eating my food I couldn't help but do a happy dance.

Rashad

Packing my last bag I sat by my suitcase and sighed.

I was more than excited to go back home. For one it's been almost five months since I've been here and I just miss Michigan.

It's nothing here that I can relate to and it's just not home.

I know me doing dumb shit is what landed me here but I just wanted to go home.

I missed my family and not to mention I wanted to see what was up with Meika, I mean for her to just come and break things off and not hit me up since then isn't sitting right with me.

We've been through hell and back and I know it's not healthy but I love that girl and honestly she's all I want. I've been with her for damn near five years, I just thought we was better than that.

I've been trying to text and call her but it seems like she's got my number blocked.

Hopefully this trip back home will resolve things.

Hearing a knock on the door I furrowed my eyebrows.

Glancing at the digital clock I seen that it was pushing 10 at night.

I know for a fact Henry the housekeeper was gone so who could be knocking.

Slowly getting off the floor I crept to the window peeking out of it.

Seeing a Black Escalade sitting in the driveway I scrunched my face up.

"The fuck?" I mumbled to myself.

Hearing the knocks again I hesitated on going down the stairs.

Building the courage to do so I walked down the stairs heading towards the door.