Rayan's eyes slightly widened as he glanced over the direction Tanya was staring at.

...

With a laugh from Visha, Neumann smirked whilst whispering over to her, "He's staring at you."

Visha hummed, glancing around her before laying eyes over the triplets on the table.

Tanya quickly yet calmly averted eye contact and glanced over to Lerhgen and the other men.

Visha quickly turned back around with a slight blush while stammering out, "i-i'm sure he was just taking a quick glance!"

Neumann laughed with the others while holding their drinks.

...

"Don't you want to talk to your assistant?" Jian teased.

Tanya grew a nerve while hitting Jian by his head.

Jian yelped and hit Tanya back as a quick fair play.

"Hey, what was that for? I didn't even hit you that hard." Tanya growled.

"Yes you did! You pack up on every punch like i'm some thief!" Jian protested.

Tanya stood up as calmly as he could and glared over to Jian who scoffed over to him.

"Guys don't fight!" Rayan stammered while trying to pull Tanya back to his seat.

Tanya wasn't sitting back down though.

"You are the most insulting brother I can ever have." Tanya said.

"And you old man is the worst in believing that there is a god and that he is watching over us!" Jian said.

Rayan didn't like what was happening. He quickly stood up and tried to move Jian and Tanya slightly farther from each other.

"Don't fight please." Rayan muttered while gently pushing Tanya away from Jian.

...

"What's going on over there?" Koenig asked while pointing over to the triplets.

Visha glanced and quickly walked over to the three without hesitation. Even though she's already an adult she waisted no time walking over to the three.

Tanya quickly straightened his posture back up infront of her without hesitation.

"Can we have a little chat, captain?" Visha asked.

Tanya nodded and walked off with her.

"Oh, he's going to fall face first towards her." Jian whispered.

"Jian, please. You know all too well that Tanya can handle himself without us." Rayan said.

.....

"It seems everything is back to normal again." Visha giggled while pouring a cup of coffee for Tanya.

"Are you sure you still want to keep your old name, captain?" She asked after placing the coffee down on the desk.

Tanya chuckled in response before saying, "it's better not to change it all too suddenly without warning, second luitenant Visha."