Author's Note (Please Read!)

Hi~ dear readers! I decided. I won't post your father's---Claude's story, hehe. Sorry. I thought it's not that necessary so I'll just post it on the upcoming sequel. Oh, I almost forgot, I've got some good news to you, the sequel will be 2x/3x longer than this first one! YEY~!

Also, I want to apologize for I have you read this one with spelling mistakes, grammatical error, confusing scenes, etc. As of now, I want to get prepared for the sequel, I want to refresh my messy, stress mind.

Oh! I'm also planning a new fanfic! Alois x Reader story! It's entitled "Excruciating Love"

Wanna peek at its synopsis? Here you go!

Your mother has written a letter that she's been keeping on her own. She told you that once they are below the ground, you'd be allowed to read it. Until that day came, you were in a deep grief. You thought about the letter. Out of curiosity, you eagerly grabbed it underneath her closet. It says you are engaged to the boy from an aristocratic family and you'll be living with him. You decided to gather information about that boy, they say he is utterly arrogant and sadistic. Despite of that, you thought it's best to obey your deceased parents' wish. Upon his abode, what will you discover? Will you be able to endure all pain he will give you? Will you be able to get along with his very painful love for you?

- - -

p.s. The official title of this story is "I'm Slave of His Love"