"Hello father!" Harry cheered as he busted through the door. Zayn turned around with a murderous look.

"If you wake up-" Zayn whispered but was cut off by his youngest steady set of sobs.

"Don't worry I've got him." Harry said, casually waving his hand as he made his way to Zachary's room. Zayn had sat there all alone then suddenly a flow of tears started to come out.

"Dad?" Harry called now confused as to why he was hearing cries from two different sources.

"What?" Zayn called wiping away his tears and walking to the kitchen. "I'm just cooking lunch what do you want Haz?"

"The truth." Harry said walking into the kitchen turning his father around to see his redden cheeks. Zayn burst into fresh tears as he hugged his son.

"It's so lonely without you or Louis home anymore. I miss the constant I love you's or the whines and screams for my affecti-"

"Are you sure you're missing that from us, or from Liam?" Harry asked looking into his father's now glazed over eyes.

"It's so hard doing everything by myself. I don't sleep more than 6 hours a night anymore, I'm way too busy to even take care of myself, but I have to care for 9 other people! I have to do it all by myself because Liam doesn't want to be home anymore. What did I do? Is it me? What's wrong with me Harry?"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! First, we're Malik's so we are as close to perfect as anyone can get. Second there is not one flaw in you that anyone can point out so get that far out of your mind." Harry wiped away his father's tears.

"How about I have someone watch Zach and we spend the day out with each other?" Zayn nodded as he wiped his cheeks dry, wrapping his arms around his son.

"I love you so much Harry." Harry rubbed his back. "I remember there was a time I was the taller one. It's hard to be an affectionate father when I can barely ruffle the top of your head. I hate tall people."

"Yet, you just claimed you love me?"

"Shut up before I stay home." They laughed as they got ready for their adventure.

-The Hospital

"Louis! How's my desk buddy?" Ed asked with a smile on his face.

"It's hard to be desk buddies when you're everywhere but the desk." Louis said plopping down on the seat.

"Sheesh what bit your a** and didn't let go." Louis just shrugged. "Doctor Tatum walking by."

"So?" Ed gasped. Louis would usually hop over the desk and try to catch up with Dr. Tatum something was wrong and he needed to know what it is and now.

"Desk intervention! Lou! Speak to me!" Ed hollered over enunciating every word.

"If I do will you stop yelling?" Ed zipped his lips and threw away the key. Louis sighed and ruffled his hair. "I'm pregnant."

"Oh my-" Ed caught his volume. "Oh my goodness another little one running around. I can just imagine the girl sassing it up or the boy falling madly in love with music. What if they had Cal's black hair and your blue-"

"Cal doesn't want kids. We were talking a while back and he said the last thing he needed at the moment was kids but here I go now up and pregnant. What if Calum doesn't want me anymore? I'm going to be one those single father's that's going to get real fat, die of a heart attack, and my kids are going to hate me for sucking at being a dad. I'm not ready for any of that I haven't even thrown my biggest party in London yet and it looks like my kids are joining me to it."