Annalisa grabs a torch and leads her weak sister to the end of the cave with cautious steps. So far, she notices, Selene hasn't put any traps. She continues to walk until she reaches the end. "It's a dead end."

"Not exactly." Alyssa comments before she kneels on the floor and brushes away the dirt. The dirt covers a hidden door. Annalisa helps her pulls the handle up until it opens completely. She sheds some light on the new opening. A set of curved stone staircase appear.

"Good eye." She compliments her sister who smiles in accomplishment.

"I try." The heir jokes.

Annalisa leads the way down and around the curved staircase. They reach the bottom almost instantly. They have been lead to an enormous room. The walls are made of stone with a clean carving.

In the middle of the spacious room is a small glass bottle that's attached to a statute. The statute is that of a woman who wears a long gown. Her hair is silk black as she remembers it. Those purple eyes make the woman seem like a powerful being. Her stance of a witch shows her dark side. It's her mother. The famous Selene.

Alyssa gasps beside her. "Is that-?"

"Selene. Our mother." She informs her.

Annalisa steps towards the statue with caution as Alyssa admires the statue of their dead mother. She takes the glass bottle gently and steps back. Nothing happens. That's unlike Selene to make anything simple. She smashes the bottle against the stone wall and lets the transcript fall to the floor. She swats to pick it up before it ignites with flames; she wouldn't be surprised if it does.

Annalisa begins to read the transcript that's written in her native language. Her eyes widen from all the information it holds. Her curse can't be removed unless she connects her lifeline with Alyssa's. She's been searching for the dagger and transcript for centuries to find that her cruse can't be removed unless she connects herself to her sister. She'll never truly get rid of her if she does that. She still needs Julian for her benefit. Her anger rises, but she continues to read.

She frowns at the small strip of information that stands out. A war is approaching. A war linked to Julian's true death. How can that be? Julian can only be truly killed at the mercy of her hands. A war can't kill him. She continues to scan the document. She reads the subtitles underneath the wording of the war. She glares at the statue of her mother while crumpling the transcript in her hands. Her mother has always been ten steps ahead of her. Selene knew this would happen.

"What's wrong?" Alyssa asks beside her.

Annalisa narrows her eyes at her sister; she's the one that causes so many complications in her life. "I need some of your blood. We have to connect with mine."

"Will that lift the curse?"

It will more than lift the curse. It promises the security of the heir the God so much cherishes. Annalisa wishes she can drop her act. Julian is more than just a kill her body urges for. He is meant for her and only her, and Alyssa will not stand in the way of her plans of revenge with him beside her. "Yes." She simply says instead of the curses she wishes she can utter.

Alyssa picks up one of the small glass shatters from the broken bottle as Annalisa draws a binding circle. The sinister twin places her own blood on one end of the circle as Alyssa places hers on the other end. They both kneel on the floor, across from each other. Annalisa leans forward and extends her finger tips to Alyssa's so they barely touch. "Repeat after me, Alyssa." The sisters close their eyes.

"In mente et corpore.

Colligo me tibi.

Per pluviasque nubibus subter Cælos.