Miranda shakes her head. "Long? I have all the time in the world. Do tell." She pushes.

"I rather not." Alyssa narrows her eyes at her with suspicion. "Weird... I never had a dream like this before. It's unusual." She admits to the woman.

Miranda whips her blonde hair. "Of course not. I will probably get in deep hell for this, but I guess I am already in it, right?" She laughs at her own inside joke, leaving Alyssa slightly confused.

"What?"

"Never mind."

Silence passes them both awkwardly. Alyssa's trying to figure out who the strange woman is, and Miranda wants to know how much the purple eyed woman knows about her own past.

Miranda sighs. So far she's finding nothing. "I am not good with talking about girl based conversations. Kill me, if that is how life is run today." She looks up to nothing. "I want a damn vacation!" She yells to the ceiling. The yelling makes her seem mentally unstable.

"Who are you talking to?" Alyssa is feeling uncomfortable. How could she make up someone like this in her dream? She would have thought she'd be in a dream with Brandon, not make up someone like Miranda.

The strange woman turns to her. "I am most definitely talking to the man upstairs. The God? He is commonly referred to as Zeus, even if it's not a name he likes. That is who. You could only imagine how he makes me work. I have not had a vacation for over a century. It is always. Do this. Do that. Such selfish man if I may say so myself." She whines.

Alyssa laughs in confusion. "You talk like you're from a different century and then you talk like a cheerleader on too much caffeine. It's pretty confusing."

"Excuse me if I am still trying to adapt of this modern life you call a century. Dreams are easier, but not that easy." She laughs again. "Oh, you want to laugh? Last weekend he," Miranda points at the ceiling, "decides to set me up on this fate-date with Mr. Charming." She pretends to vomit. "It was the worst night of my existence."

"Why? It couldn't have been that bad." Surprisingly, Alyssa finds herself interested in her dream-made-up friend.

"Not that bad?" Miranda sarcastically laughs. "The guy thinks he's Hercules himself. He's all 'We can't do this. It's too sinful or not honorable'. Oh, and I air quote sinful. When the doors are closed, this guy gets so wild you would think he was an Incubus. Is my spoken language better now?"

"Getting better. What's an incubus?" She moves closer to the entertaining blonde. She's very interested.

"It is a demon that sleeps with women and steals their life energy. Man whore who can kill you, in other words. Maybe I should call Gabriel a man whore. I like the sound of that." Miranda explains.

"Oh." She laughs nervously.

Miranda smiles at her confusion. "Let's stop talking about me. How are you?" She tries to push the young woman into a conversation. She knows it must be hard for Alyssa to cope after everything she's been through after his departure. It's something she's to fix even if her guess is incorrect.

"Great." Alyssa interrupts her thoughts.

"You are not much of a talker are you?"

"Not really."

Miranda analyzes at her. She notices her rich brown hair and her pale complexion. What amaze her are her fascinating purple eyes. You can see how unnatural it is, but you can tell they're real. Her eyes are what bring out her beauty. Not only is she talented, and beautiful, but Miranda can sense that she has a heart. Something she almost never encounters because of desire, jealousy, and power in the world today. She finally sees what he saw in her. The final encounter was more of a tragedy, but there's always room for hope if she uncovers the mystery from the past. Miranda stands up sensing her name being called. It's time to leave the human world and tend her world that seeks her. "I need to leave, but I will come again." Her old language escapes her lips.