*At home*

Daniel got home and went up to your room. You were still walking like crazy in circles holding onto you head saying "what to do" over and over.

As Daniel saw you like this he got actually really worried about you. He went to you and hold you hands trying to calm you down.

D: Hey hey sis, everything is alright, just breathe...

Y/N: I don't know what to do! I have no idea what to do. What should I do? Help me please.

You went crying to the ground.

D: First calm down, then we will see

After some 20 minutes you calmed down and Daniel layed you on your bed and brought some tea. He sat on the bed next to you and started talking.

D: I saw the photos and the letter. And I think it would be better to leave this place..

Y/N: No I don't want to.. I can't..

D: Y/N you know what our father is capable of, if we don't do as he says he would definitely hurt them.

Y/N: Maybe he won't. Maybe that just useless treat to scare us.

D: Do you really believe in that?

Y/N: No...

You took a deep breath

Y/N: So what are we supposed to do?

D: Leave?

Y/N: Where?

D: To Sydney. I mean I already live there and I have a job there too. You could find something too if you want..   Just think about it okey?

Y/N: Yeah I will..

D: Now try to sleep.

*In the morning*

You woke up after like 3 hours sleep, because you couldn't sleep the whole night.
You went down to the kitchen. Daniel was making breakfast.

D: Goodmorning. Sis you look worse then the dead it self.

Y/N: Couldn't sleep. I was thinking what to do.