Love and Pleasure

Underworld

Persephone's POV

"This is your arena little rose, everything here belongs to you. I belong to you. This day onwards I won't let any of those depressing thoughts enter your pretty head."

I sighed with content, his voice was remedy to my scars and anchor to my mind wavering like high tides.

His legendary obsidian sword shone through the grey leather robe, a tourmaline stone shining at it's bottom. That sword was victorious, absolute and lethal, just like it's name- Zerion.

We sat on the long silk couch, my body straddling his powerful one beneath me.
His mouth hovered over mine, a miniscule amount of distance separating my tingling lips from his.

"Didn't you felt anger when that man interrupted me touching you here?" His rough hands parted my gown, fingers tracing my inner thigh.

His eyes drinking my face clouded with pleasure as a moan escaped me, my mouth parting with pleasure.

"Haven't you felt disappointment when I left you here standing half naked without ravishing you, worshipping your beautiful body?" His hands trailed my thighs, fingers digging in the velvety soft skin.

"Hades" I whimpered.

"Tell me you are not going to feel jealous with the goddesses who are going to come in your coronation, flaunting themselves in from of your man."

His hand went behind him, drawing out a  dagger crafted just like Zerion. But instead of the greenish red tourmaline its base was engraved with purple emerald....the rarest of all.

"This stone is sacred to the demon warriors. A millennium...they were searching it for 1000 years only to fail each and every time. Then one day they found it...in the colony of white lilies, underneath a bud.

They found it the day you were born Persephone.

It's their gift to you. To their Supreme Queen. It's their devotion to you. "

My heart swelled with love for my people. They had no idea how lucky I feel to have them.

I kissed his knuckles holding the dagger, my lips tracing the veins on his arm, I looked up into his molten onyx eyes only to be greeted with a whirlwind of passion spiralling in them.

"My king, only mine."

A breath escaped my lips as his chest heaved in soothing pattern, his calloused hand rubbing small circles on my thighs, eyes gleaming with pride.

"Hades, I....I love you. I love you so much." His eyes closed only to be opened with a strong emotion whiplashing in them- love and desire.

His lips came on mine in a way too gentle for the carnal, primal way his gaze was accessing me. His palms cupping my cheeks, kissing me with the love beyond universe.

Warmth and heat swept though my lips as his tongue entered my mouth, dominating me so softly. Our lips detached as his lips came upon my neck , his wet tongue leaving a trail.

"My little rose, I have loved you from the beginning of time and I will love you till it's end." His hand caressed my hair, his fingers soothing my scalp rubbing circles with so much care and affection.

I whimpered when my hips gyrated his hard masculine leg accidentally, liquid heat simmering in my core... I wanted him....needed him.

Tugging on my shoulder straps, pulling them down, his hands commanded the sharp dagger on the rough cloth covering my body....slowly ripping the it, watching as it fell apart in half.