Desire

Warning: the chapter is kinda 🔥🔥🔥

UNDERWORLD

HADES' PALACE

"Hades!" She ran towards him as he appeared from the ice black smoke.

He embraced her small form encasing in his warmth and protection.

"Hades I found a friend, a good dog. He was here in the palace. And well I named him cereal or celery. You know what, he was biggggg and .....cute. Can I keep him?" She rambled as his eyes widened.

Was she even asking? 

There could be nobody who could enter other than Cerberus....and his little rose named that big bad boy..... Cereal???

He threw his head back and gave out a deep masculine laugh. Persephone's heart fluttered with its rich sound but she pouted...he laughed at her.

"Cereal is a great name baby." She shook her head in disbelief.

"I can't believe you...You actually laughed at me."

"Didn't you loved it?" He stole a sweet passionate kiss sending her into a daze walking away. Damn, he knew how to get her worked up.

**************************

She backed away from the tempting scent. Seduction seeping out from every pore of his ambrosial body. Wet hair turned to a side, its jet black color sparkling like liquid onyx melted in the burning glaze.

Sitting on a bronze chair, his form leaned back, chest and abs all on display..the shirt was thrown on the bed lazily....he was watching her like a hawk with raw intensity.

His muscles strained as he gripped the chair tightly. He was all hard and her body was contrasting all butter-soft.

His fingers were rough, commanding, dominant as they itched to touch her at her sweetest most vulnerable, the softest parts of hers. Her breathing had got all erratic thinking of those sinfully pleasurable thoughts.

"Come here."

That low husky voice made her legs clench tighter.

"N-No" And just like that, a game started of who would give in first.

"I command you, goddess, come here." A command which she would never refuse taking that it's the only one he will ever give her- a command of temptation.

She walked over slowly. Her hips swaying a little in a rhythm. Persephone could walk like a Queen- full of power and authority and she can walk like a siren- an enchantress for him.

"Sit on my lap." Her eyes dilated with desire and his darkened on seeing the rough sheer fabric sewn as a gown on her.

"What if I don't?"

"Don't make me punish you, my queen."

She straddled his thighs, her full palm touching his biceps as she trailed her other one on his jaw.

She leaned closer as his hands held her hips tightly. "Now promise me..that you will punish me."

His hands traced her hips moving towards her waist.

"Persephone" he hummed kissing her neck with his wet tongue.

"Why such a rough fabric goddess?" He asked his voice low laced with heavy desire already knowing the reason.

"Because it reminds me of you. You didn't put those hands of yours..." she eyed his muscular arm biting her lip.

"...on me yesterday...I thought to better seek another closest option."

His jaw was clenched hard. He pulled her hair back, kissing her now exposed throat possessively.

"Apologies, my goddess. Now that I am here...." His eyes closed holding her close, inhaling her delicious scent.

"...I don't think you need this anymore." She moaned lowly at that, biting her bottom lip, closing her eyes.

"Same here my king." His mouth claimed hers in a fiery kiss, their tongue battling for more. A hunger so ferocious that one another's taste could only extinguish its fire.

His hands opened her back ribbons smoothly, slipping them off her shoulders, gathering at her waist.

The kiss didn't break as he pulled her body up swiping off the dress completely.

Her lips detached hers as he trailed his hands on her side, taking in her form as she sat on his lap with just a sheer black lace set covering her form.

His 6'6 frame was big for her small 5'4. Such a tiny girl ruled the beast inside him.

"Stand before me, baby." Her body was almost bare before him. Hue spread her cheeks as a groan rose from the back of his throat observing her curvaceous delicious body.

He stood up towering at her. Taking a step forward as she took one back. His frame trapped her between him and the wall.

He bent, a possessive hold on her waist as he kissed her neck moving downwards. Her breathing got labored as her nails dug in his skin as his fingers started caressing her inner thighs. Liquid heat simmered in her core.

A crashing sound outside their room startled the palace.

*****************************