03

I wake up abnormally early out of excitement. I brush my teeth carefully  making sure it's dazzling white. I take a long bath using scented soaps and moisturize my body with Mama's special Japanese Cherry Blossom scented cream.

I put on the green tea and lemon scented roll on deodorant and sprayed a simple fresh smelling spray on my clothes.

By the time I'm dressed in my sweetheart clothes, It's just 6:53am. I was to jittery to eat so I just spread peanut butter on a slice of bread.

I packed my school bags with all the necessary sanitary, hygienic and academic stuff.

I'm ready for war.

Mama woke up and started giving me hugs and blessings.

Honestly I felt they were just overreacting. I'm able to keep my emotions in check. So what, I have severe bipolar disorder, borderline Dissasociative Identity Disorder. But I achieved fusion at such a young age. I can fight anything.

I kept fiddling with my hair as I waited for the school bus. The bus soon came and it felt like a zoo was let out in my stomach. I was so nervous. I walked in. I expected the cliché scene of all eyes on me but people barely glanced my way.

They were occupied with other things like homework or listening to music. I found a comfortable spot next to This girl that looked like she was a sophomore. I smiled a little but she just ignored me.

Dang! I feel pretty stupid

TO BE CONTINUED BY CHRISTMAS