01

"When last did you see Galaxy?"

Here I was again. 10 years later in the same psychologist's office staring at a different doll.

This doll was Nigerian with tribal marks and a traditional attire with a large headgear.

Sometimes I wonder if this guy's obsession with African dolls is healthy.

"Uhh..a few months ago" I replied.

"What was the trigger?"

"Uh.. I went to the icecream store and some girls made me drop my icecream without saying sorry"

Flashback

The wind is warm today, I am in a tank top and jean shorts.

I see the icecream shop from a distance and I suddenly crave icecream. I looked in my pocket and was happy that the remaining money I had was enough to buy me two scoops.

I rush to the shop and queue for a long grueling 5 minutes before it is my turn. I look at the flavours today and I decide to go for banana icecream without any toppings.

I was practically salivating when he gave me the icecream. As walked away from the queue a group of giggling girls bumped into me.

I watched in slow motion as my dearest icecream plummeted to the ground leaving me holding an empty cone.

"Oops!" One of the girls with light pink hair and pale green eyes said unsympathetically.

I looked at her. She was sneering at me. The guys at the other table were laughing. I was feeling immense anger and embarrassment.

I was feeling hot and sweaty all over. My cream skin showing a sign of dark red. I felt like I was sinking slowly and something else was rising.

Galaxy took over.

"Oh My Gosh why are you so stupid! Do you have some mouth disease that stops you from apologizing or do you just have no manners?

Honey, I hate to break it to you but pink is not your colour but I know what can help with the fashion disaster that's called your hair!"

I slowly cracked the icecream cone on her hair and ground it in. She looked frozen like she couldn't comprehend what was happening.

I gave her a cynical smile.

"That's better! I would demand for you to buy me another but see, I have pity for morally poor people like you girls over here" I said flipping my hair looking at my nails.

The trio were positively fuming now. They were lost for words. The hot guys were laughing and letting out loud.
"Buuurrrn!!! Oooh" sounds.

Galaxy's work here was done.  She left leaving the shy Universe surprised herself. I muttered some incoherent things and shuffled away.

"So what where you feeling when that ordeal happened."
"Extreme anger and embarrassment"

Dr Pete wrote something down on his papers.

"You turn 16 soon right?"
"Yes."
"I think your disorder is in track enough for you to go to highschool"
.
..
...

"Did you...Oh My Gosh...Noooo. SERIOUSLY?!!" I said beyond elated.

Dr Pete nodded laughing.

"You barely have multipersonality disorder. You're just bipolar now. A high high level of bipolar disorder but not multipersonality disorder."

I was so happy.

I could fly to the moon right now

"When can I go?" I ask eagerly.
"By the end of this month tops" He said.

No Homeschooling.
No "Go and read" constantly.
Friends.( I'm a bit scared of that one)
No reading two classes ahead.

Freedom