Jin: "Yah, get up now... Go into your room first and I'll bring in a wet towel."
His tone was much softer this time, afraid to upset Jungkook any further.

Jungkook hiccupped for a few times before standing up with much efforts.
Jungkook: "J-Jin hyung... I'm so sorry!... I-I think I kissed another guy... b-but he's just a peasant, he doesn't look as handsome as you— he looks like shit!... I swear I only love you... f-forgive me."
He started sobbing into his hands.

Seokjin sighed heavily and pushed Jungkook towards his room. The younger slowly stumbled his way back.

Jin: "This handful kid..."

He wet a towel by the sink before walking back into Jungkook's room

He wet a towel by the sink before walking back into Jungkook's room. Jungkook was knocked out on the floor, just inches away from his bed. Seokjin exhaled out a sigh again and dragged the younger to his bed with much effort. It was like carrying a boulder.

He then placed the wet towel over Jungkook's forehead in hopes that it'll help him sleep better tonight. He didn't have to worry about that because he was already dead asleep, snoring even. Seokjin smiled widely before pecking Jungkook's cheek gently and lovingly.

Jin: "Who allowed you to be so cute?..."

~Next Day~

Jungkook: "My head..."
He sat up on his bed and rubbed his throbbing head with his hands in pain.

He looked around his room— which was in a huge mess. He sighed and slowly walked out to the living room.

Jungkook: "Morning Jin hyung..."
Seokjin looked up at him and smiled, thinking of how cute he looked with his hair sticking up from every sides.

Jin: "Morning, how're you feeling?"

Jungkook: "Dead."
He deadpanned and yawned loudly.

Jin: "That's great to hear, darling. I've made some hungover soup. You can drink it along with your breakfast."

Jungkook: "Thanks, you're the best."
He smiled and hugged Seokjin.

Jin: "Really? I'm not just a peasant?"

Jungkook looked up at him in shock.
Jungkook: "What'd you mean?"

Jin: "Because I'm sure someone called me a dirty peasant just yesterday."
He continued to tease and Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows confusingly.

Jungkook: "Who dared to call my Jin hyung a dirty peasant? I'll fight them!"
He shouted angrily, making Seokjin laugh hysterically at the boy's words.

Jin: "Just forget about it, I don't want your pretty face to be ruined by yourself. Please get your mouth away from my face, it reeks of alcohol."
He cringed and pushed him away.

Jungkook: "Meanie!"
He covered his mouth in embarrassment and ran into the toilet, earning a chuckle from Seokjin.

After Jungkook was done washing up, he walked to the dining table and ate his breakfast peacefully. Seokjin's reading the newspaper with a black-rimmed glasses on, like his dad.