"That's messed up." 

"I know that's why I'm telling you don't be like her baby. You got a life to live so live it."

"It's just so much pain."

"And the drinks helps take it away. I understand but that doesn't make it a smart decision. Do other things baby girl. Go jogging or read a book take yo mind away.

Stop living in past hurt it'll only make yo future hurt."

I smiled. "Thanks Sister Linda."

"No problem baby go to the detention center for the 3 weeks get sober and come back and see me."

I hugged her.

"Yes ma'am." I grabbed Munchkin's bags. I can't believe I gotta do this bullshit but it's for my sister.

I walked into my room.

The girls was sitting there. "Hey." I said. "You really leaving us?" One thing I can say is I've grown close to these girls.

"Looks like it." "We gone miss you hoe." I laughed. "Imma miss y'all more can I get a hug."

They got up and hugged me.

"I left the phone here as soon as I get out of juvenile I'll be contacting y'all."

They nodded.

"By Toria." "Bye bookies." They helped grab my bags. "Ready?" My mama asked.

"Yeap." We loaded our stuff in her truck and strapped muchkin in. "Notoria you're riding with me." Sister Marie said. I nodded.

I walked to her car and got in.

I watched my mama and sister pull off. God keep testing me.
————-
"Notoria?" I felt somebody tapping me.

I fell asleep. "Hm?"

"We here baby girl." I got up and she led me to the prison. They tried to handcuff me.

"She don't need those it's not like she's a real prisoner she'll follow commands. Want you?" Sister Reese said. 

I nodded.

The police officer just nodded then handed me my jumpsuit. We walked through the thing of inmates and people made remarks.

I went to the showers.

"You got 5 minutes." I nodded and got changed.

I can't believe these folks treating me like a criminal I rather go to the crazy house.

I walked out and handed him all my stuff.

They patted me down. "Earrings?" I took em out. "Lets roll." He said. They walked me to a cell.

He unlocked it and I walked in.

He shut the gate in my face.

I sighed and sat down on my bonk. I just stared at the cell walls.
___\\\\__\\
We was at lunch and I sat down by myself.

I wanted to talk to wiz but I haven't got any phone time yet.

"Hey I'm Majesty."

"Hey." I said.

She sat beside me. "What you do?" She asked me. "Nothing. I'm here to get clean."

"They don't use rehab for that no more."

"Evidently not." "Well I'm in here for stabbing my teacher she's alive though."

"Why you stab her ?"