"Come and get this Kakarot away!" Xeno Vegeta called to the others.

"Come on!" Cumber roared. "I wanna cut lose some more!" He powered up straight to super saiyan three. His dark energy was vast and powerful. They all widened their eyes in shock at his power.

Xeno Goku and Vegeta flew up to avoid the wind coming off Cumber. "How is his energy this strong?" Xeno Goku gasped.

"Damn it, we will have to use these things," Xeno Vegeta swore as he took out the potara. He tossed one to Xeno Goku who caught it.

"I thought you hated fusing," Xeno Goku said as he put it on his ear.

"This time's an exception," Xeno Vegeta said adjusting his earring.

As they were drawn together Cumber sent two energy claws to try and grab them. The energy covered them before it suddenly broke. Floating above him was Xeno Vegito, powered up at super saiyan four.

"Heh they really fused," Xeno Mae chuckled as she crossed her arms.

Xeno Vegito flew forward and clashed fists with Cumber. Energy exploded out from the force of their attack. Xeno Vegito jumped back before continuing to send a barrage of attacks, leaving Cumber on the defensive.  As they fought the chains in the sky continued to break from their massive energies.

Cumber punched Xeno Vegito away and sent multiple energy balls. Xeno Vegito weaved through the blasts and punched Cumber in the stomach sending him crashing into the cliff wall. As he went to send an energy blast Cumber quickly dodged and appeared up in the air.

"Take this!" Cumber yelled forming a massive energy ball.

As the energy came down on Xeno Vegito he brought his hands to his side, "ka-me-ha-me-ha!" He yelled as the energy collided with Cumber's.

Cumber yelled as he put more power behind his attack. Soon the massive energy began to creep closer to Xeno Vegito. He narrowed his eyes and gritted his teeth, trying to push the energy back. He dug his heels into the ground and gave one final push. "HA!" He yelled sending the energy soaring at Cumber.

Cumber yelled as his energy was quickly engulfed and he got caught in the Kamehameha. He was sent flying up into the final chain, breaking it. As the sky began to darken Xeno Vegito let out a breath before he separated back into Xeno Goku and Vegeta.

"Did we do it?" Xeno Vegito looked up at the sky which was completely dark, the only light was coming from a red moon.

Fu arrived and looked at the sky. "So the seal's been undone," he frowned and turned to Xeno Goku and Vegeta. "You guys are the ones who smashed my lab!" He yelled as he powered up, a black aura surrounding him. He was furious at the saiyans below him.

"So you've come," Xeno Goku glared. "Well your plan is over, Fu!"

"You guys have gone too far! Now my plan it kaput!" Fu continued to glare at them, his anger rising. He drew his sword and made an 'X' in the air. "Now here's your punishment!" A black energy beam went straight for Xeno Goku and Vegeta.

"Dad! Vegeta!" Xeno Mae yelled as they blast hit them head on.

"I'm surprised you can still move," Fu said as the energy dispersed.

"Capturing you," Xeno Goku said.

"Is our mission!" Xeno Vegeta finished. Both of them took off into the air at Fu.

"I gotta go help!" Xeno Mae said but as she was about to take off Mae grabbed her.

"Fu seems really strong and we aren't sure if Cumber is still alive," Mae frowned. "Let's fuse."

"I don't have any potara," Xeno Mae said. "Besides you are in no shape."

"Don't worry about me," Mae smirked. "We could do the fusion dance."

"Wait here," Mai pulled out another set of potara. "I was saving these but it looks like you need them."

"Are we really doing this?" Xeno Mae asked her counterpart.

"We gotta help dad and Vegeta," Mae looked over at her Vegeta and her Goku, who was still unconscious.

"Okay, let's do it," Xeno Mae nodded and put the earring on. Mae followed her and immediately they were drawn together.

At the sudden increase in power Xeno Goku and Vegeta stopped along with Fu. All three of them looked at where it was coming from. When the light faded Fused Mae was standing, grinning, her saiyan tail twitching in anticipation. She looked just like Mae the only difference were the potara and her clothing.

She was wearing a black gi with a red undershirt and belt. Her boots were black and red along with her wrist bands. "Fu! You're fighting me now!" She yelled as she powered up.

Blue fur sprouted from her skin as her energy increased. Her hair draped over her shoulders while the top half stood up like super saiyan. The color was black with a blue glow. Her eyes were rimmed blue but her eye color remained gold. Fused Mae had combined the power of super saiyan four with super saiyan blue.