2

" Y'all are just a bunch of cocky pretty boys

" Y'all are just a bunch of cocky pretty boys...especially you blondie."

C R Y S T A L

"gonna have a good day, a good day
because i'm 18 and i still live with my parents
yeah they're not like yours
yours are more understanding."

I was blasting my music throughout my whole bedroom until I was rudely interrupted by a bang on my door which made me lower my music's volume. Running toward the door, my facial expression soon change when I saw my brother. The biggest dick of the year. Callum.

"What do you want asshat?" I demanded while opening my door all the way gesturing him in.

"Drive me to Zergas house. The boys are meeting up." Callum demanded while he freely made his way to my bed and started jumping.

"What's wrong with your car?" I asked jumping on the bed as well.

"It's at the shop. Something broke." He said.

"Beg. Then I'll consider." I smirked stopping my jumping and thinking like I'm the shit.

"Oh my dear sister Crystal. May you please drive me. I love you so so so much." He pled with such "fakeness" towards his voice but this is the best I'll get.

"Fine. Fine. Just give me five minutes." I sighed and jumped of my bed.

"Ohhhh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!" Callum attacked me with his hugs.

"I'll change my mind if you hug me any longer." I said making Cal chuckle.

I quickly took a pair of grey 'champion' sweatpants and a white 'champion' hoodie and ran straight to my bathroom to change. Before leaving the bathroom I quickly threw my hair in a VERY messy bun because fuck it.

 Before leaving the bathroom I quickly threw my hair in a VERY messy bun because fuck it