Author's Note

So uhhhh....
Bad news
And good news!

Let's go to the GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!:
GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS is that you'll have to wait until like Thursday for me to continue writing because Thursday is our Field Trip, aaaaaaaaand I'm gonna get helped by Ria who is a friend of mine and Meettme ! So see you on Thursday! I mean its not like I'm gonna leave its just that I'm not gonna be able to update a chapter until Wednesday!

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDD!!!!

THX SO MUCH FOR THE READERS WHO LIKES TO READ THIS BOOK AS WELL! I see 700+ Readers have red this book! Even though its so cringy to me... Anyways your gonna meet Ria soon! And maybe even Shire.... she might still be mad at me because in our homework....... I wrote 2 Paragraphs in 3 pages.... and still be mad at me also because I wrote much more lines than theirs.....

Anyways! Your probably asking how you're going to meet Ria, Shire, and Me! Well if I could atleast get to 1K readers! I would do a Face Reveal! With Ria of course!

Why not with Shire? Well... they don't want to do it....

Anyways! If you like Country humans x themselves... Read Meettme 's book! Its actually a One-Shots Country humans book! Now I remember what it's called...

But if you also like this book! Then... Stay Tuned for more chapters coming up next week on Thursday!

GOOOOODBYE!!!!