Chapter 5

THEY'RE SO CUTE!

-Midnight-san
———————————————————————
Chapter 5
Nightmare's Castle
———————————————————————
(Y/n)'s POV

We went in Shire's portal which was just the color white... anyways our surroundings changed into a horror like place and infront of us is a giant black Castle 'that's one gigantic Castle to be honest' I thought while I sweat dropped "What are you waiting for? C'mon you guys! Let's go!" Shire said excitedly??? 'What's she excited about?' I thought confused while she was already making her way to the (GINORMOUS!) Castle. Me and Ink followed behind but still kind of like a few meters away, anyways we got inside easily which is uhhhh....... weird... and no Nightmare Papayrus' are also around— well not really though... there are some Nightmare Papyrus' wandering around the castle but still not that much though. "Hey, Shire... we shouldn't really just like barge in the............... front?" I heard Ink's voice trails while looking on the left, I also looked on my left to find Shire not where she's supposed to be... "Welp... this is bad..." I said as I sighed "Really bad" Ink continued "Let's hide somewhere so no one can see us, but we can find Shire while we're also hiding" Ink said motioning me to foolow him to our hiding spot.

Shire's POV

I was still walking around this castle since that I haven't been here that much so you could pretty much say that I'm definitely lost right now.............. I just noticed something also.... I forgot about Ink and (Y/N) with me in the castle.... I looked behind to see if they were there still following me but to no luck. I stopped in the corridors "(Y/n)??? Inky???" I said as I was now walking back to where the front gate is.

(Y/n)'s POV

We were still hiding somewhere in this castle, moving our hiding spots from places to places while the Nightmare Papyrus' aren't watching or whenever the coast is clear. As we near a room that has giant doors also, we heard laughing and chatting inside.

3rd Person's POV

As (Y/n) and Ink was hiding near a room with giant doors, there was lots of laughters and chatting inside this room. (Y/n) and Ink got curious on who are the people (monsters) behind the doors. They both waited until there were not one of those Nightmare Papyrus' in the area. After awhile, they were finally able to creep through the door. Behind the door were The Bad Sanses and Midnight drinking Beer, except for Midnight since she doesn't like beer that much. Midnight was just drinking coffee (OF COURSE!) while the others are drunk and are talking about some random stuff. As the two were trying to see what has happened inside than just them who has lost their minds, the door suddenly made a creaking noise that made all of them silent... Ink and (Y/n) quickly hid behind something as they both became tense because of someone's heavy footsteps on the floor. It was Nightmare..... Nightmare was closing in the both of them when suddenly............

CLIFFHANGER!
THATS ALL IM WRITING TODAY NOW! I MIGHT EVEN WRITE MORE SINCE THAT I'M ALWAYS BORED AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO NOWADAYS..... except I'm a bit nervous for tomorrow... because tomorrow is our presentation of our project... wish us luck I guess... GOODBYE MY STARS!!!

565 WORDS