Chapter 3

Chapter 3:
An interesting day...
———————————————————————

(Y/n's POV)

I never really thought that they would ask THAT many questions at the same time... gosh they really just wasted their time asking me some questions and I also wasted my time answering those. I was near Dream and now I feel all the goopy thingy going away. I was back to my normal self, I wasn't suprised by it because these things always happens to me whenever there are lots of positive stuff or feelings... Then after that happened... THEY ASKED ME MORE QUESTIONS! WOW! YEY MORE TO ANSWER! I HATE THEM ALL!

(Time skip because author-chan was NOT in the mood on typing)

(Dream's POV)

"(Y/n), were you the only one person who protects your Tree of Feelings" I asked "No... I used to have brother... but he died" she said sadly looking down. I went to comfort her by rubbing her back in circles, ' I will protect you also... for the sake of Ash, I will protect you just like Ash did" I thought.

(Y/n's POV)

"How about I tell you my story for all of you to know why Im like this.." I offered, they all agreed with my offer "Once there were two siblings, A boy named Ash and a girl named (Y/n)" I started the story "Both of them were really close siblings and they were also the protector of their Tree of feelings" They went closer "Ash is the older brother also the protector of the positive side of the Tree, (Y/n) is the younger sister also the protector of the negative side of the Tree" I said "They met people but they always just go to the Tree of feelings and steal one golden apple from my brother's side, and when Ash is not around the people there come to visit then abused and hated (Y/n) because they don't want her negative feelings and nightmares" they look worried for me "She was so jealous of her brother but can't do anything because she still loved her brother, so she just always just reads her book whenever she is there protecting the Tree of feelings" I sighed sadly "Something bad happened to him when he was trying to protect me... he died because of me... I-I killed h-him........." I said tears now threatening to fall down. I've always blamed myself everytime I did something really bad to my brother and the Sanses because they are the only people- err monsters left who are very close to me. But now after my brother died I couldn't get over it, him dying isn't what I really wanted, now its just the Sanses left here to calm me down. "Its alright (Y/n), even if your brother is dead we will still be by your side (Y/n)" Ink said making me feel a bit better "T-Thanks Ink" I said wiping my tears away.

(Timeskip for a few months since that its 2:46 IN THE MORNING!)

(Y/n's POV)

Okay now im just really bored stuck in a mansion which is full of Sanses, well sometimes but now im just stuck in my room doing nothing than just think about some random stuff that are going into my head right now...and also I think there is a training room inside this mansion. Welp im wrong and now im stuck down here being forced exactly the same as being stuck here also. Well atleast there are only Three Sanses right now which are the Star Sanses of course............ and what's more annoying is that............................. I HAVE TO STAY HERE UNTIL THEY SAY IM NOW REALLY SAFE TO GO BACK TO MY OWN UNIVERSE! "Hey guys, do you want me to tell you more about me?" I asked them which they were excited and very curious about. "Okay just ask me questions then I can answer them so that you'll also know why" I said.

(Dream's POV)

"So first question is Dream" (Y/n) said pointing at me wanting to know what my questions are "Why are you more often quiet (Y/n)?" I asked trying not to ask about why she has multi colored eyes "Well like the original Sans, I only have a little energy on talking but the truth is... Im just not really sociative (is that even a word?) to other people unless they are really close to me like you guys" (Y/n) said "Why do you look edgy like Fell Sans? But when your not really one?" Blueberry asked while me and Ink were sweating so badly because she might kill someone today... an irk mark came into her forehead but she calmed down, knowing that she calmed down me and Ink sighed in relief "People say that to me also saying that Im a little edgy because I like black but my main favorite colors are Black, and Gold. Its kinda weird that the feeling of liking that color is inside of me" she replied back calmly and.......... a bit sad?.