Chapter 7- Who are you?!

WORDS TO KNOW:

Irūjon:イルージョン (ear-rue-john) meaning Illusion

Ayatsuru: 操る (eye-yah-tsoo-roo) meaning manipulate

Onii-san:お兄さん (owe-knee-sun) meaning big brother
__________________________________

" What the- *le gasp* "

In front of me stood someone I thought I'd never see again. No. It wasn't real. It couldn't be! H-he...

" Hello, (Y/n)..." (hello darkness my old friend~)

" Brother. Why are you here? "

My brother, Irūjon Ayatsuru, stood over me and Shigaraki, grinning.

" Why, I'm here to see my dear sister, of course! "

I scoffed. There was no way in hell he'd turn up now to see me. Not after what he did.

" Like hell, Onii-san. Tell me the truth. "

Irūjon laughed and held his hands up defensively.

" Okay, okay! I just wanted to tell you that the answer is sometimes right beneath our noses and we don't know. Bye, now! "

I growled and turned away.

" What the hell is that creepy talking about, anyway? " I muttered.

" I...think I know, " Twice sniffled, walking up.

" Hm? Oh, hey Twice. So you saw that, huh? "

" Yeah. I didn't know you had a brother. "

" I thought he was in jail, " I commented. " So you think you know? "

Twice nodded.

" Well, if you think about it, he might mean literally below our noses. Look, " he pointed to the smallest of nicks at the base of Shigaraki's throat.

There was a little white thing sticking out of it. Twice, to my utter disgust, pulled it out of the ripped flesh. It was a piece of paper. I took it from him, ignoring the dried blood, and read the scribbled note. Once it was removed from the corpse, the body rippled and changed into a stranger. Shigaraki wasn't dead.

This was Irūjon's Quirk. As long as something with his DNA was in the body, it can be morphed into someone else of his desire. This meant that Irūjon must have Shigaraki.

I clenched my fists and showed the letter to Twice.

'Look below the surface, above the ground, you'll find, a heart corrupted by love, next to mine. By Dawn of the eighth day, blood will arise, love will be forgotten, as the villain meets his demise.'

" It's so obvious, " I said.

" What? S-so Shigaraki...isn't dead? "

I shook my head with a little smile and dumped the body of the stranger in the ditch.

" No. He was kidnapped by my brother. He's held in the Miner's house. If we don't get him back in eight days, he'll be killed. "

" How'd you get all of that? " Twice wondered.

" He's my brother, " I responded flatly. " I was raised with him. "

" So let's go!