Chapter 5- Kiss

I woke up to an empty room. Shigaraki wasn't there which made me feel irritated. I got ready for another cold day and went to the main area. Shigaraki wasn't there either.

I sat down at the bar and looked to Kurogiri with an emotionless mask over my features.

" Where's Shigaraki? " I asked bluntly.

" I'm not sure, " he answered quietly. " I woke up and he was gone. "

This worried me. Then I felt like an idiot. He was a grown man. He could take care of himself. He probably had something to do.

" Oh. Okay, thanks anyway, " was all I said.

" Do you need something? " Kurogiri wondered.

" Oh, yeah. "

I reached into my pocket and pulled out the mobile phone that Kurogiri had given me for convenience.

" I just got a text from the kid Midoriya that he's going to some sort of USJ thing. It's not for a few weeks, but it might be a good chance to strike. "

I showed the black mist the texts and he promised to speak to Shigaraki when he got the chance.

" Oi, (Y/N)! "

I looked over towards the voice that had called me. It was Twice. He beckoned me over to where he, Dabi, and Toga sat.

" 'Sup? "

" We're playing truth or dare. Wanna join?! " Toga announced gleefully.

I raised an eyebrow at the sulking Dabi.

" I was forced into this, princess, " he grumbled.

I sighed and sat next to him. There was a long row of drinks in front of them.

" The rules are if you pick dare, you have to drink. If you fail or reject the dare, another drink. If you pick truth, you have to tell a seceret. If we already know it, another drink. Got it? "

We all nodded at Toga's explanation. I couldn't help but wish that Shigaraki were here so I could drag him into it, too.

" This sounds fun! It's so stupid, " Twice contradicted.

I was used to this odd form of speech by now. He normally meant the first thing he said, but you can never tell.

" I'll go first, " Toga squealed. " Hmm......(Y/N), Truth or Dare?! "

I flinched slightly.

" U-uhm, Truth...? "

I was not taking a dare from this psycho, even if she was my friend.

" Tell me a seceret! "

I thought for a moment.

" Um, okay? As a child, I was adopted by heroes, who you know as my parents. "

" So they aren't your Biological family? " Dabi questioned.

" No shit. I just said that they had adopted me, " I snapped. Then, " Twice, Truth or Dare? "

Twice looked up at me with a gleam in his eyes.

" Dare, " he stated boldly.

I let an evil smile play across my face.

" I dare you to kiss Toga. On the lips. "

Toga blushed madly, shaking her head at me. Twice removed his mask, a slight pink hue on his face, too. Toga kind of ducked her head. Twice held her chin up between his thumb and index finger, a smile on his face.

" Dare accepted. "

His voice was rumbly and seductive as he spoke. Then he leaned in and placed his lips on hers softly. Toga, after moment, returned the kiss. Me and Dabi shared a wide-eyed look, not expecting them to comply. Finally they broke apart. I clapped sarcastically along with the blue-eyed villain beside me.

Toga shot me a glare that meant a good fight for me later. Twice put his mask back on after chugging one of the drinks.

" Dabi, Truth or Dare? "

" I ain't no coward like her, so dare. "

If only looks could kill.

" Hah. I dare you to bang (Y/N). Oh this is going to be great! It'll be boring. "

I stood up.

" Nope. I'm done playing. Bye. "

I quickly headed outside into the cold. They all followed me, Twice slightly shivering.

" Oh, come on, (Y/N)! Just do it! "

I shot an icy look over my shoulder at the whining teen.

" Go to hell, all of you. "

" Fiiiine! At least kiss her! "

I growled.

" Fine! "

I grabbed Dabi's chin and roughly slammed my lips into his. I pulled away quickly and walked back inside, flipping them off as I went. Dabi took a drink before following me to my room.

" Hey! Where are you going? "

" Away. "

" Where? "

I glared coldly at him over my shoulder.

" I'm an adult, Dabi. I can do what I want. "

Then I slammed the door shut, locked it, and tried to call Shigaraki.

_______________________________

'One dream
One life
One wish
to die.
Two lives
Two hearts
One soul
Ripped apart.
Love is lost
By death we have part
Blown away in the wind
Blade piercing the heart. '
-Keira Oatis

Sorry about the slow updates. I've been going through a lot lately and haven't found the time. Good news, though: I just got a Kakashi-sensei costume. The wig is hard to manage so if anyone has styling tips that'd be helpful. Thank you UwU