"How about a bro hug?" Yugyeom draped his arms around Jungkook's and my shoulder as I did the same with him and Jungkook.

We hugged, laughing like crazy and pulled away after a while.

"Better be it only bro hug 'cause Kookie is all mine," I wrapped my arms around Jungkook's torso possessively.

"Not interested." Yugyeom rolled his eyes playfully as Jungkook giggled.

"Hey, what about the project?" I asked as university came to my mind suddenly.

"Jungkook sent the photo of our project to the organisers in the morning and we need to submit it practically there within this afternoon," Yugyeom replied, Jungkook nodded along.

"Oh no! So are we going to the university now? I'm hungry and sick!" I excused myself, Jungkook looked at me with worried eyes but Yugyeom rolled his eyesㅡ already guessing my trick.

"Nope. That's why I came. I'm gonna take it to the fest. Good luck, bastards! Don't take it too long. I'll come back soon." Yugyeom smirked and left.

Jungkook ignored his remark and looked at me, "Are you alright, Tae?" I smiled at him, "Sound." Then reality hit him and he punched my shoulder playfully.

"What...? Now the house is only ours," I wiggled my brows and caught his lips with mine, he paused for a second then moaned and kissed me back. After that Jungkook got pretty wild as I felt his heat all over my body.

 After that Jungkook got pretty wild as I felt his heat all over my body

**********

It's been a week since we're dating. We haven't gone on a 'proper' date yet. Jungkook is too busy with studies. But we spend a lot of time together as I'm practically living in Jungkook's home.

We haven't labeled our relationship yet but our parents are cool with it. Thank God, last thing I would want to deal with homophobic parents.

Jimin was practically jumping on his heels hearing the news. He bonded friendship with Jungkook very quickly. He got scholarship from a renowned college and he's to move there for further studies within weeks.

Right now, I'm lying on Jungkook's bed. He's doing homework lying on his abdomen writing messily on the notebook and my head is placed on his back as I'm scrolling through my Instagram feeds.

We stayed like this in comfortable silence for hours. We enjoyed this. We don't need to talk much. Just being with eachotherㅡeven if doing nothingㅡis blissful.

But soon I got bored with my damn phone and shifted, snuggling into Jungkook's body, sneaking at his paperwork as doing so.

"Hey, don't exhaust yourself. Give your brain cells some credit and rest."

"Doesn't matter. I need to get highest mark in this term." He kept solving math problems.

"Sure. And you can get so without overworking your ass!"

"Not when we all are genius there."

"But you topped in the first exam. So you'll do so again."

"Whatever. I need to practice. Practice makes us perfect."

"Sure, mom." I replied with sarcasm, rolling my eyes.

"Don't 'mom' me, dude!"

"Don't dude-zone me, buddy!"

"Don't buddy-zone me, bro!"

"Don't bro-zone me, babe!"

"Don't babe-zoneㅡ" He turned red and I blushed as it's first time we used the pet name.

"Why Babe?" Concealing my flustered expression, I decided to tease him.

"Oh shut up! I've tasks to finish!" He grumbled and looked down to hide his pink dusts.

"Oh c'mon, I've been shut for hours. I didn't distract you by any way, did I?"

"You're a distraction yourself!" Jungkook smirked at me and I bit my lips, "Oh really?"

"Really."

"Then, prove me." I challenged ignoring the loud thumping of my heart and sputtering of the butterflies in my tummy.

"Here." Jungkook sat up and connected his lips with mine, taking me in for a breathtaking kiss which soon turned into a heated make out session.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed. Vote comment etc.

Thanks for supporting the story.

Love you guys!

-Arika