Harry Potter Writing Contest

Hello and welcome wonderful readers and writers of Wattpad to my first writing contest. This one's for all you Potterheads (NOT Potheads as my friend once called us by mistake) and I hope that lots of you are inspired to take part.

Each of you will be a young witch or wizard about to start your first year of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry (So you will all be eleven at the start!) This contest will take you through your entire time at the school and you will have a chance to earn points, as well as lose them...

The time period will be before Harry joined the school, so all of the teachers present in the first HP book will be the ones currently teaching, apart from Quirrel, so you can have free reign there. Also Voldemort isn't a threat :)

There will be space for four contestants in each house and it will be first come first serve, so get your entries in quickly. If you would like to enter please fill in the following profile and send it to me in a PRIVATE MESSAGE!!!

Name:

House:

Characteristics/Personality:

Appearance:

Blood Status: (Half-blood/Muggle born/ Pureblood/ or even a pureblood blood traitor!!)

Description of Wand:

Favourite Class/Activity:

And finally, if you don't get a place in the competition then please continue to read the entries as we will need people to vote for their favourites! You guys are vitally important so if you know people on Wattpad who don't want to write but are happy to vote on entries then please get them involved!!!!

Thank you, Good luck and may the force be with you.