Part 9

AFTER calming herself by just watching the scenery outside of the building from her office, Lauren went back to her work when suddenly a birthday song played inside the office. Lauren saw that it was coming from the intercom, when she leaned closer she clearly heard the music it was really a birthday song and in the little screen was a note KARLA CAMILA CABELLO's BIRTHDAY March 3 and Lauren widen her eyes when she read it, "did father set it?" and she saw in the computer screen in the right bottom the date of today March 3, 2019, "fuck it is, it's Camila's birthday," and she remember the boquet of flowers, "then the flowers—" and she quickly stood and left the office.

CAMILA raise a brow after hearing Dinah's explanation, "make her jealous? Well then congrats, she is! And she's mad, she was pissed!"

"I know."

"But why?" she cried in defeat.

"You will know tomorrow, its JGT anniversary right? You will understand what I mean, tomorrow and if she's still pissed then she still don't know that today is your birthday and that flower we gave you is for greetings."

"I still don't understand."

"Aw come one Chanch, I know you're not numb."

"I don't want to make an assumption or get my hopes up, okay?"

And Dinah sighed, "you will, tomorrow."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Chancho –Cheechee," Lauren read to the note when she seated on Camila's chair and saw the note and the flowers on the desk, "ugh damn it, damn you DJ, you can send anything why flowers? She didn't even tell me when is her birthday, you're setting me up DJ," and she saw the other gift that was placed too in the desk.

"Good afternoon Ms. Lauren."

And Lauren saw her staff in that floor, "oh hi good afternoon."

"We will just place this here Miss, is it okay?"

"Sure, go ahead," and she move to the side and let the staff put the boxes of gift above the other box, "so it was Ms. Cabello's birthday?"

"Yes Ms. Lauren, she was so nice to us so we're handing her a gift."

"You don't know Miss?"

"Of course not," and she chuckled, 'shit!'

"We will leave now, Miss."

"Sure," and the staff left, "fuck!" and she angrily stood and went back to her office.

"UGH I give up!" and she stood, "even if my princess charming is pissed on me I will accept it, thank you for the time Cheechee," and she left the office.

"No flowers next, I promise," Dinah said before Camila left and she laugh.

CAMILA was wrap up in problems while taking the corridor back to her cubicle which located outside Lauren's office in the left, she don't know how to explain it to Lauren. The words that Dinah said still linger in her thoughts.

'What Lauren did to me tomorrow night? Is she really jealous?' and she winced when she bumped on someone, the scent that linger in her nose is familiar that she kinda like, her muscular body against her soft one and those arms that hold her shoulders.

"Ms. Cabello hey..."

When she heard that alluring voice, she get calm, then she saw her princess charming, her emerald eyes that was so worried.