Last Rites

"Babe, let's gooooo!" Lily called to Brian, who was finishing doing his hair. They were going out for a family dinner.

Johnny decided to organise a family dinner as he felt that they hadn't been out as a family in a while, Brian and Lily being another reason to the dinner. He liked to celebrate everything, even if it was the little meaningless things.

"I'm coming, calm down" he replied, loud enough for Lily to hear. In response, she rolled her eyes. He took longer to do his hair than she did.

She had blow dried, and curled her hair and it only took her 30 minutes tops. She thought deep inside that he was a lady boy. But she knew that she wouldn't see daylight if she voiced that to him.

"You sure take your sweet precious time" Lily joked and smiled up at her boyfriend who dressed himself in a black button up shirt, black jeans and combat boots.

Lily wore a black flowy dress, with some see through parts and tall black shiny stilettos. Brian smiled at his girlfriend.

"You look beautiful babe" he kissed her on the nose as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You look better" she smirked at him. She couldn't wait to have a family dinner because it had been a while since they had had one. She loved spending time with her family.

They walked hand in hand to Brian's BMW and bulked in, and drove to the restaurant they booked for. Lily would occasionally glance over at Brian and she'd never felt so lucky in her life, to have such a perfect man such as him.

She never though she'd have someone like him, she'd thought she had it with Dean, but she was proved wrong. Even then once she knew what he was really like, she convinced herself she'd never have someone as great as Brian.

But again, she was wrong. She got Brian, and she's as grateful as anyone could ever be.

"Y'know, I can't wait to rip them clothes off your sexy body" She smirked while glancing at him.

He smirked and looked over at her, grabbing her hand, running circles with his thumb on her hand, and smiling at the spark that coursed through his body, making his heart beat and drown in absolute love, happiness and purity.

"Is that so?" he replied cockily to her. She nodded and grinned.

"I can't wait" he laughed but she knew he was serious and she was also as serious as he was.

They arrived at the restaurant and everyone had already arrived, they walked over to the table and took their seats, greeting everyone and ordering their drinks, before looking at the menu and deciding what they want to eat.

As childish as it sounded, Lily felt like messing with Johnny tonight, and by the looks of it, so did Jimmy.

"Is it national Pick On Johnny Day?" Johnny complained as he felt tortured by all the tormenting coming from the Sullivans, and occasionally Matt and Zacky.

"That's everyday, not just one day a year, everyday of every year" Lily replied and smirked while throwing a fry at him.

Once they had all finished eating and paid, they all went to Matt's house for a few drinks, and apparently it was movie night too. Brian and Lily were being delayed, but they knew what would mess with the guys and without speaking it to each other, they both knew exactly what they were going to do by the smirks on their faces.

Matt sat on the coach with Val on his lap, Zacky and Gena beside him. Johnny and Lacey sat on the smaller couch. Jimmy sat on the beanbag on the floor with a 6 pack of beer and Doritos. Brian and Lily sat on the chair with Lily on his lap, her legs either side of him, facing him.