Looking out of the doorway, you kick the door shut for a moment, grabbing your phone and taking a picture of the test. As you do that, you're slowly coming to the conclusion that Colby is cheating on you or something. And since the pregnancy test is positive, it just means he got another girl pregnant. While he's already been dating you for two years now.

You send the picture to the group chat between you, Katrina, Devyn, Tara, and Xepher. Hoping that one of them will have an explanation as you tell them what the hell is going on. However, all of them seem absolutely clueless, and even a little bit mad at Colby for doing this to you.

"Fuck," you whisper, setting your phone back onto the counter.

After staring at it for a couple more seconds, you open the bathroom door. Then, you go from the bathroom to Colby's office.

Nudging the door open, you can see that Colby is still working on his video. While you were supposed to be getting ready, he was going to edit in the meantime. Since he gets ready faster than you do most days.

Colby pulls out an earbud, raising an eyebrow at you, "Yeah? You ready to go?"

"No," you tell him, twisting the pregnancy test in your fingers for a second, before cutting to the chase and holding it up, "What the fuck was this doing in your trash bin?"

Colby's confused for a second, until it registers in his mind of what you're holding, "You're pregnant?"

"Don't play stupid," you spit at him, throwing the test as well, "Who was over that took the fuckin' test? It's not mine."

"(Y/n)—"

"Who the fuck did you get pregnant?" you hiss, not wanting to play some bullshit game of him trying to weasel his way out of the trouble he's gotten himself into.

Colby sighs, rubbing his face for a moment, pulling out the second earbud and setting it onto his desk, as well as the pregnancy test, "I was going to tell you later today, but since you found the spare test, I got a girl pregnant."

"No shit," you seethe.

"And I'm going to raise the baby with her—"

"You are disgusting."

Colby stands up, coming towards you, "It's not that big of a deal—"

The anger that comes over you makes you clench your fists so you keep from punching him in the mouth. Giving him exactly what he deserves at this moment. For saying that it's not that big of a deal. What is he? Delusional?

"You fucked another girl while dating me. And you got her pregnant. And you're telling me that it's not that big of a deal?" You yell, "We're over you fucking lunatic!"

Colby looks heartbroken for a second, "(Y/n)—"

"Stop—" you push him away from you as you turn off the curling iron, grabbing your phone, "Don't even talk to me."

"(Y/n), it's a prank." Colby tells you, making you stop right where you are.

He starts laughing at the fact that you freeze in your exact position, "The pregnancy test is a gag. Got it from Jake a while back, I was just waiting for the perfect time to use it."

You turn to give him a glare, and you see that he's holding up the camera. It must've been hidden in his room or something, because you hadn't seen it at all.

Stepping into the bathroom, you shut the door, locking it as well. Then, you turn the curling iron back on, beginning to finish off the rest of the hair.

"Come on," Colby laughs, jiggling the door handle, "You're not that mad, are you?"

You don't answer him, instead you turn on your music and put it to full volume. All you want to do now is get this damn photoshoot over with. And then you can lock Colby out of your apartment because he's an asshole and now you no longer want to spend the rest of the day with you.

Why is it that he had to do it while you're already feeling bad enough?

"Well guys, this ends the video," Colby starts, you curl the last bit of your hair, before turning the iron off for good, unplugging it from the wall and grabbing your phone, "Make sure to like and subscribe."

You swing the door open in time for Colby to ask you if you have anything to say. To which, you flip him off and leave the hallway. He laughs unbothered by your attitude towards him now.

"I'll see you guys next week." Colby must've turned off the camera because he stops talking, and instead goes to join you at his kitchen counter. Wrapping his arms around your waist, head resting on your shoulder, "Babe."

No answer, you text and tell the group chat that it was some dumb prank.

"Are you being serious right now?" Colby asks, "The silent treatment?"

"I'm going to be late for my shoot." You tell him blandly, and he gets off of you.

You turn around to look at him to see that he's pouting a little bit. You sigh, rolling your eyes as you grab your purse to leave, "Are you gonna drive me?"

"You're not actually mad at me?" Colby asks.

"I am," you shrug, grabbing his hand as you begin to pull him out the door, "You'll just get it later."