"Who's going in first?" Kian asks, looking over you guys.

Mariah doesn't even ask Heath as she takes a step in first, shrugging slightly. Heath gives the camera a look as he follows in behind her. They get settled into the corner, and then after that, there's three couples left.

"Come on, Colby." You smile at your boyfriend, grabbing his hand and taking him to the corner that's next to Mariah and Heath, but farthest from the exit.

After that, Sam and Katrina come into the box, which leaves JC and Chelsea to go in last.

"I don't know why you're competing," Heath laughs at JC, "You're the one that has the money."

"I just want to keep it." JC laughs, and you roll your eyes.

Colby's back is against the corner, arms wrapped around your stomach with your back flushed against his chest. His head rests on top of yours, and every now and then he'll talk.

"This is going to be easy," you say, and Mariah nods.

"It wasn't that hard. My feet hurt, but that's going to happen after standing for eighteen hours." She closes her eyes, head aiming up towards the ceiling, "This is my second home."

"This is going to start fogging so quickly," Sam begins the conversation between the guys.

Occasionally, you'll talk to Katrina, Chelsea or Mariah, but you're mostly quiet when it comes to it. Trying to clear your head the best you can. The only reason you really agreed to this wasn't because you wanted to get the money. Sure, it would be nice to have some extra spending room, but you mainly did it because you wanted to have the time to clear your head.

You won't be stressed out when it comes to filming for YouTube. Trying to pre-record for a couple weeks ahead like the maniac you are. Instead, you can just stand here for a couple of hours. Get to know everyone in the box a lot more than you actually do.

It wasn't long before Kian was ordering food for him and everyone else out there to eat. They did their usual by asking if anyone wanted to order anything, and if they did, they had to step out of the box. Of course, a couple of you guys joked about getting out of the box for some Tender Greens. But none of you acted on it.

And just like Sam has prophesized, the box started to get foggy, making it hard for everyone to see out of the box. Also, making is pretty gross to lean up against the walls. So eventually you and Colby switched places so that he wouldn't have to have sweat rolling from the top of the box, onto his shoulders every minute.

"I'm time for our first roulette," JC tells you guys, and that's when you peak around Mariah and Heath to see that there is a piece of paper. As well as the sharpie that they used in the last two box videos.

"Great, time for punishment," Sam mutters, leaning his head against the glass box again.

"This is gonna suck," Mariah complains for once, "It's hotter than it was last time."

"For real," Colby agrees, arms tightening around you, he places a kiss on your cheek, "We can get through it, though."

Kian goes behind the tree, circling a number. And when he comes up to you guys again, there's a sick smile on his face. You're confused on why, until Corey comes around with that stupid pink tape, beginning to tape up the holes too.

"What the fuck," Katrina wipes the sweat from her forehead, "Two punishments?"

"Yup," Kian looks down at the paper, "Pick a number, Heath."

Heath starts with two, Mariah goes for five. Both are safe, meaning that those two numbers are out.

JC went for eight, while Chelsea went for one. Once again, those two weren't the numbers.