12: Touch Her Heart

Start from the beginning

After I took the key into my hand, I flinched as I heard a voice shouting near my right ear.

"Boo!!", I quickly turned around to see the person that surprised me and was about to scold him before I realized who it is.

"Jeon Jungkook!", I called his name out with a stare for his teasing on me. "Good morning, Manager Park!", he replied with a salutation gesture added with his big smile showing his bunny teeth at me. "Don't call me that way. I don't like it.", I said as I got inside the bakery followed by him.

He looked happy now. Unlike last night, gloomy face was all he had when he came back here. Today, it looked like he has changed to how he usually is. But, why is he here today? Shouldn't he be at the office on Friday?

"Why don't you like being called Manager Park? Aren't you the manager here?", he asked as he kept following me around.

"Yes, I am the manager here but I'm just like the other staff. I'm working for Mrs Lee, your mom. So, just call me by my name. Not my title here.", I answered as I unlocked the door to the kitchen area. "What if I still want to call you Manager Park?", he asked as he kept on following me like a shadow to the kitchen.

His question made me felt annoyed so I turned around with my serious face looking at him. "Can you not annoy me for one day?", I asked him without realizing how close we are at that time. He gulped while looking at my eyes before I saw him holding the edge of the table with his two hands trapping me in the middle with him.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?", I asked in panic.

He did not answer my question as I saw him trying to get something out of his pants' pocket with one of his hands still on the table. I tried to go away from there but he moved his body to the right where it is opened making me stopped moving. "Yah, Jungkook!", I said as I stepped back even though it did not help much for me to get away from him now.

Suddenly, his hand came right to my face and I closed my eyes with whatever he was about to do. "You're sweating so much. Did you come running here or what?", he said as I felt his hand wiping the sides of my face with a tissue.

"I...I came by bus.", I told him as I slowly opened my eyes back.

"I might have ruined your makeup. Go touch it up back. I'll help you get the bakery ready for business.", he said as he showed me the dirty tissue in his hand.

His words made me felt annoyed again with him as I almost wanted to hit him but I stopped. "Why are you even here? Today's Friday and you should be at your office in case you forgot.", I said as I just pushed him to give way for me to go to the toilet. "I don't want to be there today. Not after what happened yesterday.", he answered making me stopping myself as I turned to look at him back.

"Don't worry about me. I'm okay now. I just...want to be away from the office for a while. You don't mind me being here today, right?", he said before I could ask him anything.

"Okay then, just...do whatever you want here.", I said before I turned around again to go to the toilet. "Oh, yeah. Chaeyoung!", he called making me stopped halfway. "My eomma said hi to you. For real.", he said making me nodded as a reaction. Actually, I did not know how to react to it so I just nodded and left him when I heard Jackson's voice in front.

❤❤❤

Hours later...

Park Chaeyoung's POV

I am glad that Jungkook came in to work today since there were a lot of customers we had to serve today. He helped a lot and did not annoy me anymore after this early morning. Also, I can see that he really worked hard that he even forgot to have lunch today.

So, I did the favour for him. Oh, no. Not really a favour. I just ordered in for us while he was busy serving the customers in front. When there are not many customers anymore, I called him when I am at the counter desk.

"I bought pasta for your lunch. Go eat them now.", I said as I pointed to the time on my watch to him.

"Whoa, it's 2.30 already? No wonder my tummy is making a song by itself.", he said as he went to the door to the kitchen. "Chaeyoung, how about you? Have you eaten?", he asked before opening the door. "Uh...yeah. I'm done already, Jungkook.", I said before I saw him nodded in disappointment as he left me at the counter.

❤❤❤

They seem to get along well now even though Jungkook still couldn't have lunch together with her 😅

That's all for today. I write a lot when I'm stressed. If there's any mistake, forgive me. See you guys next time.

🤗🤗