Vampire [1]

"Taehyung? Are you done?" The professor asked, while the other students are roaming around the forest.

"Well I'm still taking picture, prof. But I' almost done." Taehyung smiled, putting up his camera into his face and peeked through the cam.

Click

Taehyung looked at the picture. He looked at it with an awe and closed his camera, looking at the scenery one more time.

An old rest house with a big tree in the middle, as the roots of the tree almost surround the house.

The professor told them a little about this. The house was owned by a guy, hoes by the name Namjoon. He made this house, a rest house but he always stay here. All of the people know him because he is a great writer, and the last book he wrote was entitled as 'VMPR'. No one knows what vmpr actually means.

After the book, rumors started that an animal killed him. Some said snake? Some said a bear, perhaps? But Taehyung, himself, didn't believe this things. He red the VMPR many times, and everytime he reads it again there is something that is connected about his death.

That is Taehyungs' theory.

But Namjoon's body was never found. But a note is.

Very cruel
And evil
More and more, they are growing
People didn't notice
I will always be present
Rather than die without
Everlasting happiness

The note was found in his doorstep, but after that everything changed. Some investigators can't solve the case. Judges, cannot identify. People are clueless.

"Tae!" Jimin, his bestfriend suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Making Tae surprised and put his hand on his chest.

"Yah, Minnie. I'm scared." Taehyung rolled his eyes. Jimin laughed and smiled cheekily. They both follow the other students, roaming around.

"You think there is something about Namjoon's case?" Taehyung suddenly ask his best friend. Jimin looked at him, confused. But then he shrugged.

"I don't know. I mean everyone knows he's resting in peace?" Jimin looked at Taehyung. He knows Taehyung, he will never give up until he finds out. Taehyung hummed in response.

-

"Tae what the hell?" Jimin groaned. They were about to go to an adventure.

Surely Jimin will like this, with full of sarcasm.

"Tae its dark!" Jimin whispered-shout, so that no one will be able to hear them.

Well they are in a camp. The both of them just sneak out, acutually Taehyung just pulled Jimin because he has no one to go with.

"Tae!" Jimin keeps on groaning and whining, making Taehyung annoyed at his best friends' actions.

"I'l leave you here." Taehyung said. Jimin looked at his wide eyes and cling into him.

"No you won't." Jimin pouted. Taehyung sighed.

"Okay let's go." Taehyung said, while smiling. Jimin looked at him and fake a smile, this is gonna be a long night.

-

"You brought your camera?" Jimin shouted, but still whispered. He really doesn't want to get eaten by a lion or tiger by that time.

"Yeah? I mean why not?" Taehyung grinned, taking a picture of the rest house again.

Yes, they are back at it. They are back to that abandoned place where Namjoon, stayed. Taehyung finds everything amazing, while the other findd everything creepy.