First Encounter

(Second person Reader POV)

Todoroki

It's the first day of UA High School. As you're trying to find your class, class 1- A, you see this boy walking about 10 feet in front of you.

You could only see behind him, but you saw that he had half white, half red hair.

'Is he on his way to class 1- A?' You thought to yourself.

You didn't recognize him from the entrance exams, you thought that maybe he was one of the ones that got in through recommendations.

As he turned slightly toward the left to walk into class, you could see the left side of him, he had this scar on his eye, and he looked sad to you. For some reason you wanted to make him feel better, but you didn't know how to. Before he could walk through the door you walk up to him.

"Hey." You say to him as he turned his head towards you with a confused look on his face. You saw his whole face this time.

'Holy crap he's cute!' You thought to yourself as you take a good look at him.

His left eye was a beautiful blue color, and the right was a dark grey. You've always wanted to know what it was like to have heterochromia, his eyes were so pretty to you. You wanted to know how he got his scar, but you didn't want to ask that question too soon.

"I'm (y/n), what's your name." You ask.

"Todoroki Shoto, what do you want?" He replied in a little bit of a rude tone.

"I was just wondering, I didn't see you during the entrance exams, are you one of the ones that got in through the recommendations?" you ask him as he answers your question by slightly nodding his head.

'Ok, so I was right.' You thought to yourself.

You were lost in his eyes, still wondering why he looked so sad.

"We should probably walk inside now, so we're not late." He says to you.

"Huh- Oh yeah, w- we should." You reply with a studder.

As you both walk into class, you saw that he took a glance at you from behind before he sat down in his seat. At that moment, you knew you wanted to get to know Todoroki more.

 At that moment, you knew you wanted to get to know Todoroki more