"I Love You"

Zak's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed, I trued to talk but It was really hard. A nurse then rushed in.

Nurse: "Oh good morning Zak."

Zak: "Hello, why am I here?"

Nurse: "One of your friends called us because you where suffering from hanahaki disease and you almost died"

Zak: "Can I go home?"

Nurse: "Yes you can. Your clothes are in the bathroom over there, oh and don't talk for a bit"

I nodded and got changed and got a taxi home. I knocked on the door and snugly answered.

No POV

Snugly: "Zak!"

Snugly gave him a big hug and then pulled away scared after hearing a door open.

Snugly: "f- foods on the table."

She rushed into the bathroom and locked the door.

? : "Snugly where are you!"

? stomped down stairs and saw Zak. His attitude changed immediately.

? : "Who are you? "

He ran over to Zak and gave him a look.

? : "Where's snugly I need to talk to her..."

Zak shrugged because snugly seemed scared as hell.

? : "Well you can go to your room I'll go find her and Darryl went out."

Zak walked upstairs but instead went into Snuglys room and saw blood on the walls and a razor blade on the table. That's his razor blade he took with him.

He saw her laptop and it was on TS and she was in a call. He picked up the headphones.

Skeppy:" Hello?"

A6D: "Skeppy is that you!?"

Skeppy: "Yes it is A6D, why are you talking to Snugly?"

A6D: "Oh we where just talking about stuff"

The door then flew open and Zak saw that man drag snugly by her hair and throw her. She was bloody and bruised.

Zak: "Are you OK?!"

She sobbed and fell into zak's arms. They heard A6D shout. Zak went back.

Zak: "Snugly and me have to go."

A6D: "take care of her OK?"

Zak: "I will"

Zak went back to Snugly and tried to comfort her it didn't work.

Zak: "Who is he?" zak muttered

Snugly : "Rest you voice Zak. He's my uncle..."

Zak looked pissed.

Zak: "Where's Darryl?"

Snugly: "He went out"

Zak nodded and gave snugly a hug and she hugged him back when Snuglys uncle came back in.

Uncle: "Again who are you?"

Zak pointed to his throat and made a x with his arms.

Snugly: "He has a sore throat uncle and he lives here with Darryl."

Uncle: "You better not fucking snitch. Your just a weak Bisexual freak."

Snugly looked down And Zak stood up and walked up to her uncle and punched him.

Zak: "That's no way to talk to her." he said in a raspy voice.

Uncle: "YOUR GONNA PAY YOU FUCKER!"

Snuglys uncle pulled out a pocket knife and Zak stepped back and then Snuglys uncle was gonna stab Zak when.

Snugly jumped in frount of Zak and she was stabbed in the stomach. Her uncle was going to run when Zak stood up and jumped on him putting him in a hold, then they heard the fount door open.

Darryl: "I'm home!"

Zak gave it all of his force to shout.

Zak: "CALL 911!"

Darryl ran upstairs and saw snugly lieing on the floor with a knife in her stomach and Zak on top on a guy.

He immediately called the police and snugly was taken to the hospital.

..................

It's a tad short but I had no ideas. UwU

Word count: 580

Bai guys! Snugly out!