Chapter 28 - Our Child

No one's pov

Everyone were happy for Jungkook and Taehyung.. But Lee is still worried for his brother because he knows that jungkook is still weak and he thought that jungkook will face many complications during the delivery.. So both jieun and Lee wants to say taehyung about it at first..

Jungkook took a long break because taehyung didn't want anyone to disturb his beautiful husband who is carrying his happiness with him... Bang PD also didn't want to take risk.. He always care for Jungkook.. The fans of both taehyung and jungkook were happy when they came to know about the younger's pregnancy..

Each month taehyung and jungkook went to the check up.. Taehyung take care of jungkook like a glass.. He didn't let him to do any risky works.. He always said the younger to listen some melody musics which ease his tiredness and it will help him to relax.. Jin prepared the nutritional food and drinks for jungkook..

At first its difficult for jungkook because he became too weak and he can't eat anything because he threw up.. But its all normal in pregnancy so jin is there to take care of jungkook when taehyung went to work.. Each and every month became a beautiful memory for both taehyung and jungkook..  They are so happy when they saw their child during the scan.. Jungkook speak to his baby he always sing some songs and musics, telling some good stories.. He also cried when he felt his baby kicked him.. he can feel his baby moving inside him..

Jungkook waits for taehyung in the hall.. Its late in night.. 'Kookie.. You have to rest now.. Go and sleep.. Taehyung will be here soon..' Jin said.. Jungkook shook his head and sits on the sofa waiting for his husband.. Jin and namjoon also sit beside him..

'He is like you jin.. Do you remember you can't sleep without me.. And during the pregnancy you always want me with you.. Its all normal in pregnancy..' Namjoon said.. Then both of them shared their beautiful moments about taehyung's childhood..

'Why are you still awake.. I messaged you to sleep..' Jungkook smiled when he looked at taehyung.. 'You came.. Did you eat.. Why are you late today..' The younger asked..

Taehyung sit beside the younger and caressed his cheeks..'Aishh.. Still worrying about me.. I had dinner..'

'He waited for you tae... Now both of you go to your room and get some sleep..' Namjoon said.. Taehyung helped the younger and they both went to their room.. Jungkook caressed his baby bump.. Taehyung came out of the bathroom while drying his hair..

'Baby you know tomorrow we are going to check up and its your last month..' Jungkook nodded his head and smiled at him... They both lay on the bed and taehyung hugged his husband.. 'Its only a few days to see our baby..' Taehyung is so excited to see their baby.. The elder caressed jungkook's back which made the younger to fall asleep soon..

'You are still my baby jungkook.. I hope there will be no complications..' He is scared.. He didn't want any risk in pregnancy.. Because jungkook can't bear the pain he acts all hard outside but he can't bear the pain.. He caressed his husband's baby bump and his lips curved into a smile..

Next day jungkook wake up early he didn't want to disturb taehyung.. He knows that he is working without taking rest for the past few weeks.. The younger took a towel and get into the bathroom.. He took a warm shower which helps him to feel fresh.. He brushed his teeth..

Taehyung woke up because he felt too cold.. Without opening his eyes his hands searched for jungkook but he didn't find him.. He jolted up from his sleep and see the other side.. He panicked for a second until the younger came out from the bathroom wearing his long white shirt and sweatpants.. On seeing the younger taehyung sighed a little..

Before jungkook asking him taehyung gave him a tight hug.. 'Why didn't you wake me up baby? I was scared a little..' Jungkook chuckled at kissed the elder on his cheeks..