Chapter 25 - Together

No one's pov

Jieun and lee were in jungkook's room who is helping him to pack his clothes.. 'Seriously.. tae will bought you the whole mall why are you packing hoodie.. and it looks so oversized and old..' jungkook looked at jieun..

'Ani.. whenever I feel scared I always wear my brother's hoodie it made me to feel safe..' he folds the hoodie and packed in his suitcase.. Jieun looked at joon who is so much in control not to cry.. After jungkook became an idol its jieun who pleads him a lot about jungkook's stay in dorms.. She know how joon feels right now.. Jungkook also packed the photo frame of his small family.. He, his brother and jieun..

Joon hugged his brother from back.. Jungkook holds jieun's and his brother's hand.. 'Thank you..' Joon rests his head on the younger's shoulder.. 'Don't thank us koo.. How many time should we have to say..' Jieun caressed the younger's cheeks..

'But you take care of me like your son.. I'm so lucky to have you both in my life..' Jieun wiped the tears in her eyes.. 'Aishh.. You are making me cry bunny..' Jieun hugged him tightly.. Joon hugged them both..

Taehyung looked at the pills in his hand suddenly yoongi and jimin entered into his room.. 'Here..' Yoongi threw the gifted box to Taehyung.. 'Its not the marriage gift..' Jimin said..

'Jimin told jungkook likes strawberry flavor..' Taehyung chuckled at him.. 'And we already arranged everything.. So don't worry about anything..' Taehyung nodded his head.. 'And sleep well.. Tomorrow is a big day..'

'Yeah hyung and thanks chim for the gift..' Taehyung said.. 'Ohh.. Don't worry jungkook already have a present for you..' Jimin smiled at him..

'Looks like I have to wait a little for that gift..' Jimin threw the pillow on him.. 'Don't get dirty thoughts tae.. It's really hard for him to buy a gift for you..  you know he cant even go out of our dorms..' Taehyung nodded his head.. After they both leaves the room taehyung falls on the bed.. His lips curved into a beautiful smile..

The day where everyone expected finally arrived.. Lee and Namjoon were inviting the guests.. Not only them everyone were eagerly waiting for taehyung and jungkook wedding.. Taehyung looked at himself on the mirror.. He is so handsome.. Yoongi , jimin and hoseok were with him..

'Don't forget the vows..' Yoongi said... Taehyung glared at him.. 'Gosh.. You are making him nervous hyung..' Jimin said..

'Just relax tae.. There is nothing to nervous about it..' Hoseok pats his shoulder.. 'Did you see jungkook.. How is he?' Jimin chuckled at him..

'We didn't tae.. Your papa, jieun noona, Jennie are with him.. Mostly yugy and bambam didn't leave us to see jungkook.. Wait a little he is going to be yours..' Hoseok said.. Taehyung showed his boxy smile.. But he wants to see his baby now itself..

'You are so perfect kookie.. You look so beautiful..' Jin said.. Jieun is so emotional looking at his bunny who is going to be married.. 'Its handsome jinie not beautiful..' Jennie, yugy and bambam were with him.. They took many selcas with jungkook.. Suddenly they heard a knock.. Jieun opened the door its Lee joon gi..

Jungkook looked at his brother before him.. 'Am I handsome hyung..' He adjusted his brother's suit.. 'You looks so handsome..' Joon caressed his brother's cheeks..

'You are always handsome koo..' Jungkook eyes brimmed with tears.. 'aishh..joon.. Koo.. Don't cry.. ' jin comforts both of them..

'Don't cry koo.. It will spoil your make up..' Jennie said.. 'We have to go.. Let's leave them alone for a while..' Bambam said.. Except jieun and joon everyone leaves the room.. Joon kneeled before his brother and holds his hands with him.. They didn't speak anything.. Jungkook leaned on his brother's shoulder..