(REQUEST) Jongho: Justice

Start from the beginning

Jongho was already seated and had set the table. I took my seat and made a plate for him.

"Here you go my lovely." I handed him his plate then took out my own.

While we were eating I tried to make a small talk. "Did you hear about Justice? I saw on the news that he stopped two gunned robbers from robbing a bank, He's so heroic and brave." I gushed to Jongho.

He snorted.

"What, is there something funny?" I asked wanting to know why he snorted.

"Not really I just think he's just doing what's right unlike the cops. He must be tired and hate fighting crime 24/7" Jongho replied sipping some water.

"How do you know that, you're not Justice. I'd like to see you go fight crimes and save people. Your probably too scared." I fired back.

"Yeah your right. I'm too scared to do that kind of things." Jongho did a weird kind of smirk like he knew something I didn't.

"Whatever." I threw my napkin at his face.

"Nice try." He winked as he caught it right before it hit his face, "You got to be a lot faster than that babe."

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and took a bite of pasta.

We ate the rest of our food silently.

I drank out the rest of the water in my cup and got up grabbing my dishes. Jongho followed me into the kitchen with his. I placed my dishes in the sink and grabbed the dishes out of Jongho's hand and did the same with his.

"You can go get ready for bed while I do the dishes." I told him while turning the tap on.

"But it's my job." Jongho tried to ease me away from the sink.

I gave him a look telling him that there was no room for discussion.

"Awh thanks babe." He kissed my cheek and left to go take a shower.

I washed and rinsed the dishes and put them to dry, then I wiped down the counter and shut off the light and went up to our room. 

When I got up, I saw Jongho watching some movie while lying on the bed.

I walked into the washroom and did my bedtime routine.

"Hey babe you done?" Jongho asked, when I came out of the washroom.

"Yep" I said popping the p.

I walked over to my side of the bed and slid in. Jongho turned off the TV and pulled me so I was lying on top of him and resting my head on his chest.

"Goodnight Y/n" He pressed a kiss on my head.

"Night Jongho" I placed a kiss on his bare chest.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!" My alarm went off.

"Ugh..." I groaned. I yawned and sat up rubbing my head. I looked to Jongho's side of the bed to see it was empty, hmm he must have already left for work.

I got up and shut off my alarm. I grabbed my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth with one hand and with the other I rubbed on my face wash onto my oily face. I rinsed my mouth after I finished brushing my teeth and then washed the face wash off my face, gently patting it dry with my microfiber towel. My face felt more dryer and softer. I hopped in my shower and took a quick shower. After I got out, I immediately moisturized my face and skin. I pulled on my usual work attire and walked down to the kitchen.

I grabbed an apple and my car keys. I hated having to lug around my purse everywhere so I had left it in my car. I turned on the engine and refused to drive until I found a good track on my phone. Once I found my track I reversed out of my driveway and left for work. 

It was a nice day today, the sky was blue and there weren't any clouds.

I hummed along with the song as I pulled to a stop at a red light. It seemed unusually calm for some reason. 

I ignored the unsettling  feeling in my stomach and tapped the steering wheel to the beat of the song playing.

Just as the light turned green, the car beside me shot forward. It was a bout halfway across when something hit it out of no where. I screamed along with a bunch of other people. Granch  the super villain was fighting with Justice.

I ran out the car to get away from the fight. Several others behind abandoned their cars as well.

We all stood along at the side of the road and watched the fight.

Granch had picked up my car and thrown it at Justice. That could have been me. Justice dodged the car and retaliated by throwing another car back at him. Granch miss judged the distance and was forced back with the car.

He got up and brushed himself off. "Justice! I've had enough of you foiling all my plans, I know there's someone here who you truly care about. What if I was to hurt her... or kill her." He smirked evilly.

"Enough of your games Granch, stop all this NOW!" Justice bellowed.

He sounded like someone I knew, I just couldn't put a finger on it.

Granch smirked then flew up to the sidewalk where a bunch of other people and myself were standing. He walked toward me, people standing in front of me parted to let him through, I turned around a tried to make a run for it.

"Nice try princess, but you're going to have to try a lot harder than that." Granch said evilly as he grabbed me by my waist and flew up into the air.

I screamed and held onto him scared of falling to my death.

"Y/n!" Justice screamed, calling out to me.

Wait, how did he know my nam- oh god, "Jongho! Save me!" I cried as a few tears fell from my eyes.

"You better put her down or I will kill you." Jongho or Justice said darkly.

Granch chuckled evilly. "Alright" He dropped me.

"AHHH!" I screamed as I fell to my death.

"Y/n!" Jongho screamed as he dove to catch me.

I shut my eyes tightly not wanting to see my death. I love you Jongho.

I spread my arms accepting my to be death. But it didn't come. Instead I fell into a pair of strong arms, my back hitting a rock hard chest. Jongho.

"Y/n are you alright?" Jongho asked.

"Yeah." He lowered us to the ground and gently put me down.

"Stay safe." He kissed my forehead and took off back to Granch.

"Granch! I won't forgive you for what you've done, you're going to jail. Mark my words." He flew up and sent a sharp uppercut to Granch effectively sending him back down to the ground. Jongho flew down and sent more punches his way. Granch managed to block most but not all. Jongho delivered one final punch and knocked him out.

Jongho walked back to me

"You did it!" I ran up to him as soon as he was near enough and engulfed him in a hug, jumping on him.

"Oof" He caught and spun me around. "Well someone looks happy." He smiled leaned his forehead against mine.

"I am now that your here, safe, Jongho." I smiled leaning up to close the gaps between our lips.

He pulled away and grabbed my hand pulling me along to where police officers had now surrounded the unconscious Grant.

"Are you sure you're okay?" He asked looking at me concerned.

"I'm fine don't worry Jongho." I reassured him pressed a kiss on his hand interlocked with mine.

"Or should I say Justice."