Covering My Tracks

Start bij het begin

"Call him over. I'll cook us dinner. We can eat together like old times."

"I would love to have some of your famous cooking again. It's been too long. I'll call Trey right now. You get in that damn kitchen." Janae said laughing.

"Yes ma'am. I'm on it."

Rick got up and cleaned his hands and went to town in the kitchen. The girls went in Janaes room to call Trey.

The phone rings a few times and he answered.

"Hey gorgeous." Trey said in his deep husky voice.

Stacey looked at her and hit her arm. She mouthed to her bestie.

"He sounds fine as hell."

Blushing Janae begin to talk to him.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Was watching a little tv at my parents house waiting on you to call me to come back." Trey said.

"Well I'm ready for you to come back. I have some family here I want you to meet."

"Word? I get to meet family?" Trey said excited.

"Yes. My dad said he was staying another night and wanted to meet you."

"I'm on my way back then."

"Oh and don't eat. He's cooking us dinner as we speak."

"Wow. I feel honored. Well give me about a hour and I'll be there Aight."

"Ok. Sounds great. See you in a little bit."

"And I will sweetheart."

Trey hung the phone up with Janae and got himself together.

A hour later

Janae was so nervous about this entire thing. She knew Rick was good at what he does but it's was just too soon for her to tell Trey all her business. What if he turns on me she thought.

She shook the thought out her mind and went and sat on the sofa next to Stacey. My leg was shaking as I bit on my nails. Stacey grabbed my hands and put them in my lap.

"Calm down. It's gonna be fine. I'm sure Trey will understand and have your back with this."

"You think so?"

"I do. Now chill out bitch cause you making me damn nervous."

They both laughed and watched television. Rick walked out the kitchen and flopped down on the sofa.

"Damn I'm tired but dinner is ready. When Trey getting here?" Rick asked.

"He should be here any minute now."

"Good cause I'm starving. I put my ass in that dinner."

They all laughed at his joke.

"What did you cook daddy?" Stacey asked.

"I smothered some pork chops, asparagus, mash potatoes, corn on the Cobb, roll and of coarse wine."

"Damn you did throw down daddy."

"Hey that's what I do. Call this young man and see where he is." Rick said.

"Yes sir." Janae said.

Before she could call good her doorbell rings. She got up and walked to the door and opened it. There stood Trey. Stacey looked at him up and down.

"Damn he fine." Stacey said.

"Come in Trey." Janae said letting him in.

"Trey I would like for you to meet my dad. Rick Williams and my sissy Stacey Williams. Everyone this is Tremaine Neverson. But we call him Trey."

"Nice to meet you sir." Trey said as he shook their hands.

"Can we talk over dinner? I'm hungry as hell." Rick said.

They all walked to the table said grace and dug in.

Trey about to be shocked to her past!!!!!

Will he accept her?????

I love Rick and Stacey!!!!!

Comment and vote!!!!!!

I will update this book when the reads hit 400.